After launching the UMIDIGI F1 Play device, Shortly after the TWRP Recovery for UMIDIGI F1 Play is now available. So now you can easily root UMIDIGI F1 Play and install custom ROM and much more. So, you can easily install magisk root package using TWRP recovery.
Here we share ” TWRP for UMIDIGI F1 Play ” which will make it easier to root UMIDIGI F1 Play. First, we will install TWRP recovery using SP Flash Tool. If you have UMIDIGI F1 Play and you want to install TWRP Recovery on your device and root UMIDIGI F1 Play. Then you are in the right place.
Install TWRP and Root UMIDIGI F1 Play
After installing TWRP recovery on the device, you can easily install the latest magisk on UMIDIGI F1 Play for root access. If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. Here we provide official TWRP v3.2.3-0 for UMIDIGI F1 Play. So let’s go to the steps below to Root UMIDIGI F1 Play with Magisk and Install TWRP Recovery.
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install MTK Driver.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Download TWRP file Latest Magisk and MTK SP Flash Tool Read Guide.
Download TWRP for UMIDIGI F1 Play and Root Files, Flash Tool
MTK SP Flash Tool ⇒ Latest Mtk Smart Phone Flash Tool
Scatter + TWRP for UMIDIGI F1 Play ⇒ Recovery_Umidigi F1 Play.zip (TWRP 3.2)
Root Files ⇒ Latest Magisk – SuperSU[bs-white-space]
How To Install TWRP Recovery On UMIDIGI F1 Play
1. First, read Pre-requisites Download and unzip MTK SP Flash Tool, and Scatter + TWRP Recovery file.
2. Completely Switch off the device and run flash_tool.exe from SP Flash Tool folder.
3. Browse Scatter-loading file “MT6771_Android_scatter.txt” scatter file from TWRP folder and Click the download button.
4. Now connect your device and wait for complete flash then disconnect the USB cable and go for rooting step. Read our MTK Sp Flash Tool guide if you still did not understand how to flash twrp file.[bs-white-space]
How To Root UMIDIGI F1 Play with Magisk.
1. Once you complete the twrp installation now, you can root the device by flash (Latest Magisk or SuperSu) Download latest Magisk or SuperSu from the download section.
2. Download Magisk zip Copy files to internal storage or SD Card and switches off the device.
3. Hold Volume Up + Power to turn into recovery mode.
4. In TWRP, select Wipe / Advanced / select date Yes to confirm. When finished, choose Restart in recovery mode.
5. Then choose Wipe Advanced Format DATA again type Yes to confirm When it ends choose Restart in recovery mode.
6. Select Wipe and select cache and Dalvik scroll to confirm. Once complete again Restart device in recovery mode.
7. Go To install and navigate to Magisk zip ⇒ Swipe To Install.
8. Back and reboot the device.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.
Leave a Reply