Easy Method To Root UMIDIGI S3 Pro Using Magisk
Good news for UMIDIGI S3 Pro users. Now the root method is now available for UMIDIGI S3 Pro. The Magisk file can be flashable via TWRP recovery after that you can flash any custom ROM or mods, also you can customize your device. With this guide, you can root UMIDIGI S3 Pro Android 9.0 devices.
Rooting Pros and Cons
Before starting the guide do a complete backup, and one thing warranty will void after rooting the device. Here are some Rooting benefits, you can remove stock bloatware, System Apps after Root the device. Changing the fonts and themes, Customizing the phone by installing root apps, Mod the device with the Xposed module and more. Also, you can hide root access on specified apps with the help of systemless App. Let’s start the guide.
How to Root UMIDIGI S3 Pro MTK
You can root UMIDIGI S3 Pro via Magisk 17.1. Magisk is the only Superuser app they giving updates and Support hide rooting. So you need latest TWRP Recovery to flash the magsik zip or SuperSu stock recovery can’t do that. But the device is launched with the locked bootloader so before install twrp recovery you have to unlock bootloader then you can flash twrp on this device. We already share a complete guide to install TWRP Recovery on UMIDIGI S3 Pro, you can browse it below. If you already installed TWRP in your device then directly follow this guide to root UMIDIGI S3 Pro using Magisk.
- UMIDIGI S3 Pro
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Install TWRP recovery on UMIDIGI S3 Pro device.
- Download Magisk 17.1 (Recommended) or latest Magisk file from below link.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
Download Root files
How To Root UMIDIGI One on Android 8.0+ with Magisk
- Once you complete the twrp installation now, you can root the device by flash (Latest Magisk) Download latest Magisk from the download section.
- Download Magisk zip Copy files to internal storage or SD Card and switches off the device.
- Hold Volume Up + Power to turn into recovery mode.
- In TWRP, select Wipe / Advanced / select date Yes to confirm. When finished, choose Restart in recovery mode.
- Then choose Wipe Advanced Format DATA again type Yes to confirm When it ends choose Restart in recovery mode.
- Select Wipe and select cache and Dalvik scroll to confirm. Once complete again Restart device in recovery mode.
- Go To install and navigate to Magisk zip ⇒ Swipe To Install.
- Back and reboot the device.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.