Finally, twrp has been released TWRP for Huawei Mate 10 Pro and Huawei Mate 10. Supported by EMUI 8.0 Android 8.0. The TWRP for Huawei Mate 10 Pro still does not support decryption but it will come in next updates. We will guide you how to install TWRP Recovery On Huawei Mate 10 Pro and Mate 10 and root Huawei Mate 10 Pro and Mate 10 with Magsik.
Huawei launched Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 pro with EMUI 8.0 Android 8.0 and AI-based processor. After many experiments, TWRP team finally released official TWRP for Huawei Mate 10 Pro and Mate 10. We have posted a guide how to root Huawei Mate 10 Pro and Mate 10 and bootloader unlock guide but it will only work old boot patch. This is the new guide root Huawei Mate 10 Pro and Mate 10 and installs TWRP Recovery on Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP Recovery on Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro, BLA-**, ALP-**
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Unlock Huawei Bootloader Guide.
- Install Huawei Driver From here.
- Download ADBFASTBOOT TOOL⇒
- Download TWRP Recovery and Magisk
- Read Guide.
- Download Huawei Mate 10 Stock Themes, EMUI 8.0 Themes
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Mate 10 Lite
Download TWRP for Huawei Mate 10 Pro
We have shared the official TWRP link for Huawei Mate 10 Pro. The twrp will work both Huawei mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro you can flash via fastboot adb tool.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Mate 10 Pro & 10:
1.) First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2018.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery for your phone.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp-3.2.*-*-blanc.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2018 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2018 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (fastboot) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk recovery.img
8.) Reboot the device to recovery.
- Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Huawei Mate 10 Pro & Mate 10 with Magisk:-
- Download modified Magisk copy it to the Internal Storage or USB-OTG.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Now Don’t Allow Modifications.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.Zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
- Or read the guide on our magisk article.
You Might Also Like:-
- Download Huawei Mate 9 and Mate 9 Porsche Stock Themes
- Exclusive Huawei Mate 10 Pro Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution
- Exclusive Huawei Mate 10 Stock Wallpapers Collection Mate 10 Series
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.
Also like our Huawei Dev page for Huawei device News Updates