Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Swipe Konnect Grand
Recently Swipe launched a new device, the Konnect Grand. Many people already bought these smartphones. It is a medium budget device. Today I saw “TWRP for Swipe Konnect Grand” and guide to “root Swipe Konnect Grand” in XDA forum. Here we share a full guide to install TWRP Recovery and Root Swipe Konnect Grand.
Here we will guide to install TWRP recovery on Swipe Konnect Grand. Also, Root Swipe Konnect Grand via Magisk with a simple guide. If you have Konnect Grand, want to install TWRP Recovery on your device and root it. Swipe device comes without the bootloader. So you can easily install any recovery with any permission. Here you find to install TWRP Recovery and Root Swipe Konnect Grand.
After launching Konnect Grand already started to develop mods, custom ROM, also if you want to install Viper4Android on Swipe Konnect Grand. If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. So let’s go to the steps below to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Swipe Konnect Grand.
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Read Guide.
- Download and Install USB Driver.
- Download ⇒ ADB And Fastboot Tools
- TWRP for Swipe Konnect Grand: TWRP_Swipe_Konnect_Grand.img
- Download Magisk v16.
install TWRP on Swipe Konnect Grand:
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2018.zip“.
- Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “ TWRP_Swipe_Konnect_Grand.img ” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2018 Folder.
- Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2018 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- Once again reboot your device to recovery mode.
- Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot the device to recovery.
- Now go to the root step.
Root Swipe Konnect Grand:-
- Download Magisk zip, copy it to the Internal Storage or external storage.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Now Don’t Allow Modifications.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
- Or read the guide on our magisk article.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.