Download TWRP Recovery For Redmi K20 Pro (TWRP 3.3.1)
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro is the latest flagships killer device from Xiaomi. Before launching Redmi K20 Pro in India, Xiaomi already launched this device in China. So already TWRP and root method are available for Redmi K20 Pro in Chinese forum and today we bring TWRP file for you. These devices come with the latest MIUI 10 based on Android Pie (9.0). Less than a couple of month since launching a Chinese developer build TWRP for Redmi K20 Pro. After install TWRP you can easily root your device with magisk also, install various types of mods and many others module. Today we share a guide to install TWRP Recovery for Redmi K20 Pro.
As we all know, Redmi clam this device comes with the most value in the Antutu benchmark almost 3.88lak. It comes with all new 6.39 inches OLED display, Snapdragon 855, Motorized pop-up selfie camera module setup which glows, Full display with Full HD+ resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and many more. If you have bought this phone, then you can now install Custom ROM, Kernel, Mods, Root or even backup and restore any ROM using TWRP Recovery.
TWRP Recovery For Redmi K20 Pro
Before doing all those processes first, need to unlock the bootloader of your Asus device. Without unlocking the bootloader you can’t install TWRP in your device. First, unlock the bootloader of your device then follow the guide below to install TWRP on Redmi K20 Pro. After installing TWRP you can tweak the system settings to increase device performance or customize. Here we provide TWRP v3.3.1 for Redmi K20 Pro. So let’s go to the steps below to Download and install TWRP Recovery for Redmi K20 Pro.
- Charge your device, minimum 70%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Install Xiaomi Driver.
- This installation guide is exclusively for Redmi K20 Pro. Don’t use it on other devices.
Download Redmi K20 Pro TWRP Recovery
Install TWRP For Redmi K20 Pro
1. First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2. Download “TWRP-3.3.1-REDMI_K20PRO_fastboot.zip” extract it in a desktop.
3. Then open CMD windows in TWRP-3.3.1-REDMI_K20PRO_fastboot folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5. Now switch off your device and boot into Fastboot mode using Volume down + Power button and connect your device with PC.
6. Once your device in fastboot mode, Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to install TWRP recovery temporarily.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
7. You also need to flash misc file, enter the below command to flash misc
fastboot flash misc misc.bin
8. Now long press Volume Up + Power button to boot into TWRP Recovery.
8. Once TWRP recovery open, the default language will be in Chinese. Go to setting > Global Icon > English > Set Language.
9. That’s it, now enjoy TWRP features.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.