Install TWRP Recovery On Honor View 10 and Root with Magisk & Super-SU
Root Honor View 10 with Magisk & Super-SU and Install TWRP Recovery
Finally, twrp has been released for Honor View 10 and Mate 10 Pro Android 8.0. We will guide you how to install TWRP Recovery On Honor View 10 and Root with Magisk. We have already posted TWRP install guide and Rooting guide for Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro. Now we will guide you How to Root Honor View 10 with Magisk and Install TWRP Recovery On Honor View 10.
Huawei launched Honor View 10 (V10) with EMUI 8.0 Android 8.0 and AI-based processor. After many experiments, TWRP team finally released official TWRP for Honor View 10. We have posted a guide how to root Huawei Mate 10 Pro and Mate 10 and bootloader unlock guide but it will only work old boot patch. This is the new guide root Honor View 10 and installs TWRP Recovery on Honor View 10 with Magisk.
We have two guides to Honor View 10 one with magisk and other with Super-Su. A few days ago Magisk Released new Magisk 16 and its support Huawei and Honor device. We will guide you How to Install TWRP Recovery On Honor View 10 and Root with Magisk and Super-Su.
- Honor View 10, BKL-** Android 8.0
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Unlock Bootloader Guide Here⇒
- Install Driver From Here⇒
- Download ADBFASTBOOT TOOL⇒
- Download TWRP Recovery and Magisk or Super-SU
- Read Guide.
- Download Huawei Honor V10 Stock Themes, EMUI 8.0 Themes
- Huawei Honor V10 Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution
Download TWRP for Honor View 10 & Root Files
We have shared the official TWRP link for Huawei Mate 10 Pro. The twrp will work both Huawei mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro you can flash via fastboot adb tool.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery On Honor View 10:
1.) First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2018.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery for your phone.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp-3.2.*-*-blanc.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2018 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2018 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (fastboot) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk recovery.img
8.) Reboot the device to recovery.
- Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Honor View 10 Magisk & Super-SU:-
- Download modified Magisk or SuperSU-v2.82-SR5-EMUI-8.0 copy it to the Internal Storage or USB-OTG.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Now Don’t Allow Modifications.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.Zip or SuperSU zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
- Or read the guide on our magisk article.
You Might Also Like:-
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root OnePlus 5T
- Download Huawei Mate 10 Stock Themes, EMUI 8.0 Themes
- Exclusive Huawei Mate 10 Pro Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution
- Guide To Install TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery For All Android Devices [Official]
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.
Also, like our Huawei Dev page for Huawei device News Updates