Install TWRP Recovery And Root Micromax Canvas 1
Micromax is the Indian company, who gives great budget smartphone. Micromax launched their latest budget smartphone Micromax Canvas 1. This is one of the best selling smartphones in Micromax series that’s why many developers work on it. Someday ago XDA developer share TWRP Recovery and Root Micromax Canvas 1 file. Many users already want to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Micromax Canvas 1. TWRP recovery is available for Micromax Canvas 1 so now you can customize or install custom ROM, mod etc. New Micromax device comes with the bootloader. So without unlocking bootloader, you couldn’t customize any things so first unlock bootloader of Micromax Canvas 1. In this post, you will saw how Install TWRP Recovery And Root Canvas 1 with Mgisk or Super SU. So let’s go to install TWRP Recovery And Root Micromax Canvas 1.
Move To Table
About Micromax Canvas 1:
Micromax Canvas 1 is having 5.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display. It has a display of pixel 720 x 1280 resolution. It comes with the 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. After many research now possible to install TWRP Recovery on MediaTek MT6737 device also we can root Micromax Canvas 1 help of TWRP recovery. The Micromax Canvas 1 is having storage 16 GB internal.The camera of Micromax Canvas 1 is 8-megapixels rare camera for taking a good quality picture and 5-megapixels front camera for a selfie that comes with beauty mode feature. It runs on the Android 7.0 Nougat and it will get Android 8.0 Oreo update probably. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery. After many experiments, XDA Senior Membe ” FS Ashraful ” share the steps of Root and install TWRP Recovery Micromax Canvas 1.
However, This guide helps you to Root, Install TWRP Recovery And Root Micromax Canvas 1. If you don’t unlock bootloader then you can search on our blog we share full guide how to unlock bootloader Canvas 1. Here we first install TWRP recovery on Canvas 1 then Root Canvas 1 using Magisk or SuperSU via TWRP. After root Micromax Canvas 1 you can customize your device whatever you want. We provide the latest TWRP recovery (TWRP 3.2.1) for this device And latest Magisk to root Micromax Canvas 1. So let’s go to the steps below.
Root advantages of Android device:
Rooting is a process that gives you full control of your device. After Root your device you can get root permissions on your phone, now you can access root storage or edit system.
After rooting your device you can customize or install various types of the mod, install custom ROM, uninstall Bloatware apps, optimize battery app, overclock the processor and much more.
Benefits of TWRP Recovery:
TWRP recovery is a most popular custom recovery for Android device. If you want to install this then need to replace official recovery to TWRP recovery.
After installing TWRP recovery on your device, you can install custom ROM, MOD, kernel or many things via TWRP. Here you can install iso or zip both type of files. Also, you can full backup of your device if your device soft brick you can easily recover your device by restoring a backup file.
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
Requirements & Downloads:-
- Make sure your device Bootloader has been unlocked.
- Create a Full nandroid backup of your device before rooting.
- Install Driver From ⇒ Here.
- Download SP Flash Tool ⇒ SP_Flash_Tool_Win.zip
- Root and TWRP Recovery for Micromax Canvas 1: MT6737M_TWRP_root_Canvas 1.zip
- If you want to install Magisk then download from Here.
- Read complete guide.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery on Micromax Canvas 1:-
1) Download “SP_Flash_Tool.zip” and TWRP recovery, then extract both files.
2) Go to “SP_Flash_Tool” folder Run “flash_tool.exe“.
3) Click on “Scatter-Loading” and go to extracted TWRP folder and select scatter file > select scatter file.
4) Select recovery update select “Download Only“.
5) Turn Off Your Phone Re-insert phone battery (Non-Removal Battery Phone Don’t Need To Remove The Battery).
6) Click Download In Flash Tool.
7) Connect switch off a phone with your PC using the USB cable.
Flashing Will Start after it was done Green Wright will appear.
8) Flashing Done Disconnect The USB Cable Turn On Your Phone.
Now TWRP is done flashing now head to the root section.
Guide To Root Micromax Canvas 1 Magisk & Super-SU:-
- Download modified Magisk or SuperSU copy it to the Internal Storage or external storage.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Now Don’t Allow Modifications.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip or SuperSU.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
- Or read the guide on our magisk article.
If you want any help comment below, Stay tuned for more cool posts. Also, Like our Facebook page to stay up to date !!