Install Official TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017
Previous year Samsung launched they’re A series device named Galaxy A3 2017. The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) is one of Samsung’s more budget smartphones. After a long waiting, yesterday officially released TWRP recovery for Galaxy A3 2017. Today we saw “official TWRP for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017” and guide to “root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017” in XDA forum. Here we share a full guide to install official TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017.
Here we will guide to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy A3 2017. Also, Root Galaxy A3 2017 via Magisk with a simple guide. If you have Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 you can install TWRP Recovery on your device and root it with the help of ODIN tool. After installing TWRP you can customize any things and root Galaxy A3 2017 using TWRP.
After launching Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 already started to develop many mods, custom ROM and much ROM at XDA forum. Also, you can find unofficial TWRP for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017, but unofficial one does support every file. You can install custom ROM or any mod using official stable TWRP Recovery. So let’s go to the steps below to install Official TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017.
Move To Table
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Samsung device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings > Developer Options > Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- TWRP Img, Magisk files download from below.
- Read Guide.
You may also like: Download Exclusive Leaked Samsung Galaxy S9 Stock Wallpaper
- Download and Install Samsung USB Driver.
- Download Latest Odin Tool.
- TWRP for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017: twrp-3.2.1-0-a3y17lte.tar
- Download Magisk v16.
install TWRP for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017:
- Download Odin and extract Odin-v3.*.* and Twrp.tar file.
- Run Odin3 vx.xx.exe.
- Switch Off your A3 2017.
- Turn your device into Download Mode By (Volume Down + Home + Power buttons)
Press Volume Up to acknowledge the warning Then Phone Will Turn Download Mode
- Connect your phone with pc via USB.
- ODIN will detect your device.
- That is, check the Ap Box, add the TWRP file. (Do Not Extract It)
- Now uncheck Auto Reboot from Option.
- See the Screenshot.
- Now, Click Start Button to begin the installation process.
Root Galaxy A3 2017:
- Download Magisk zip, copy it to the Internal Storage or external storage.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Now Don’t Allow Modifications.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
- Or read the guide on our magisk article.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.