Move To Table
Guide To Install TWRP and Root Xiaomi Redmi 3S
Xiaomi finally released Xiaomi Redmi 3s, it is a low budget smartphone with many new features. This phone powered by 1.1GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a MicroSD card. The phone comes with a 5.0-inch display with a resolution 720 by 1280 display. The Xiaomi Redmi 3s comes with a back camera of 13-megapixels and front 5-megapixels selfie camera.The Redmi 3s runs 6.0.1 and is powered by a Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery it is too good for this price.
- Backup Phone Data Apps.
- Enable USB Debugging:-
On your Android device, select Settings > Developer options. the developer options are hidden by default. To enable the developer options, select Settings > About phone and tap Build number seven times
- Need to Unlock the Bootloader of your device Here Guide.
- Download Twrp Recovery & Super-Su.zip
- Read Instructions.
⇓⇓ Download Twrp & Super-Su ⇓⇓
Instructions To Install Twrp:-
- Download and Extract “TWRP Redmi 3S.zip“.
- Now switch off your device and turn to fastboot mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- Then connect Your Phone To Pc Via USB.
- Go to TWRP Redmi 3S folder that you extract before and run twrp-installer.bat
- Hit enter and to install Twrp recovery.
- The phone will auto reboot to twrp recovery mode after installation complete.
Root Redmi 3S:-
- Download SuperSU-v2.76.zip File And Copy It To Your phone storage.
- Boot Into Twrp Recovery With Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- Select Install Zip From Internal Storage > Choose Zip.
- Select SuperSU-v2.76.zip File And “Swipe” To Confirm Installation.
- Now Reboot Your Device.
Now Customize Your Xiaomi Redmi 3S and Install new custom Roms.
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Infinix Note 4 Pro (X571)
- Guide To Install Nokia Camera App On Any Android Device
- How To Root Redmi 1s With Miui 6 Or Miui 7 Global Rom
- How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime and Install TWRP 3.0.3 Recovery
Like Xiaomi Dev For More Updates:- https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev