After a long wait, Xiaomi Mi Note 3 finally released Android 9 Pie update. The update is currently in beta mode, Xiaomi Mi Note 3 user can install the firmware manually via recovery and fastboot. You will not be able to revert back to Oreo if you update your device to Pie. Mi Note 3 Android 9 Pie beta comes with MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 9.5.30 version. We will share the ROM link both fastboot and recovery update file and how to install it on your device.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 marks the debut of Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 650 SoC, which offers unprecedented levels of performance for a budget device. Battery life is very good thanks to the 4050mAh battery. Camera quality is good but could have been better. The 5.5-inch display offers a crisp full-HD resolution and is great for multimedia use.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Android 9 Pie MIUI 10
The update is a beta version its not released via OTA update but you can install via Recovery mode or via fastboot using MI flash tool. Mi fans are not happy because it’s still not released via OTA and we also don’t know it has any bug or not you can visit the mi forum article to see any user reported any bug or not. The MIUI 10 Global Beta 9.5.30 for the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 comes with a weight of about 1.62 GB and you can download it from the below link.
Download MIUI 10 based on Android Pie for Xiaomi Mi Note 3
How to install Pie ROM on Mi Note 3 via Recovery Mode
- First complete backup your device data SMS, gallery, apps before starting the update.
- Download The recovery rom zip file on your pc or on your device.
- Connect your device to pc and create a folder “downloaded_rom” on your device internal storage and copy the full rom to the folder.
- Launch “Settings” app on your Mi 8, tap on “About phone”, tap on “System update”, then tap the “three dots” icon at the top-right corner.
- Tap on “choose update package“. Select the ROM file you’ve copied on “downloaded_rom” folder.
- After selecting the ROM file, your device will start the upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is done.
Other methods: You can also update the recovery file using stock recovery or Custom Recovery, Simply turn on your device into recovery mode by Volume Up + Power Key and update the zip file from Install zip option.
You may also like ⇒
That’s it now you can enjoy the latest Android Pie with MiUI 10 on your device.