Huawei released stable Android 6.0 Marshmallow Emui 4.0 on there Huawei Honor devices after many beta test we posted the stable Android 6.0 Official Link a few days ago many users asking for root twrp recovery solution for Android M here xda member inshaalmirza fount the solution twrp recovery root for Honor 4c on Android M Marshmallow so lets go the guide, Honor 4c Unlock Bootloader, Twrp, Rooting on Android M.
Move To Table
- Backup Apps Phone Data.
- Install ADB driver on PC Link ->.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap it 7 times to become developer
- Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Now Download Zip File.
- Read Instructions.
⇓⇓Download Honor 4c Twrp Root File For Android M⇓⇓
Step 1 Unlock Bootloader
1->First Get Unlock Code from official EMUI site Link ->.
Login With Facebook or Huawei Id Fill Up Your Device Details
And Get The Code Copy The Code To Notepad
2 ->Download “4C Root+TWRP On Android M.zip” Unzip it.
3 ->Turn off your phone and turn in to Fastboot (bootloader mode) by.
Hold Volume Down + Power
4 – >Connect your phone to Pc.
5 – >Go to “4C Root+TWRP On Android M” Folder And Open Command Prompt There.
(Hold Shift + Mouse Right) Command Prompt -> Open Cmd Here .
6 – >Type or paste this command to cmd window then hit enter.
fastboot oem unlock ****************
Copy the unlock code from Notepad then replace in *********** Then Copy .
- Don’t disconnect your phone from PC.
- Don’t Close cmd Windows.
Step 2 Install Twrp
- Turn off your phone and turn in to Fastboot (bootloader mode) by.
Hold Volume Down + Power
- Type or paste this command to cmd window then hit enter.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Reboot your device.
Step 3 Rooting (Read Instruction Carefully)
- Download “BETA-SuperSU-v2.67” & “Root Explorer apk” Copy It to Phone.
- Copy “Root.zip” from “4C Root+TWRP On Android M” Folder.
- Turn off your phone and turn on to “Recovery Mode”.
Hold Volume Up + Power For Recovery
- Go To Install Navigate to “Root.zip” Swipe to Install.
- Back and reboot
- Open super app on your phone and update the binaries.
- After binaries, Update did once more time turn it into recovery mode.
- Now Install “BETA-SuperSU-v2.67.zip” In recovery.
- Back To Reboot.
- Install Root Explorer and open it.
- Go To “data/app” and look for this file “eu.chainfire.supersu-1” .
- move “eu.chainfire.supersu-1” to “system/app” and set the (permissions rwxr-xr-x)
- restart the phone .
- Check Root Status Using Root Checker.
credit goes to- inshaalmirza,
Source: – Xda
Please Share The Post If You Like My Article
Like Huawei Dev For More Honor Updates– https://www.facebook.com/HuaweiDev
Any Question Commend Here 🙂