Poco F1 is one of the devices that immense support from the developers. The first device from Poco created a big impact and the successor of this device is still not launched even after 2 years. The updates are already getting pushed out to Poco F1 officially. But now Android 11 ROM For Poco F1 is now available. Any veteran Android enthusiast knows the Lineage OS. LineageOS 18 for Poco F1 is now available which is close to the stable version. Poco F1 LineageOS 18 is based on Android 11.
Poco F1 LineageOS 18
Lineage OS is one of the popular custom ROM available right now. This ROM is available to almost every custom ROM supported Android devices. LineageOS doesn’t have any vast variety of customizations but it’s stable and less battery eater. It’s one of the best daily driver ROM for custom ROM users. Poco F1 already has tons of custom ROMs available.
MIUI 12 for Poco F1 is already available. Now all the custom ROMs are slowly moving to Android 11 ROMs. LineageOS 18 is based on Android 11. The official version is now out yet, but all hail developers the unofficial version is available. You can download Poco F1 LineageOS 18 from the below downloads section.
You can check most of the popular posts of Poco F1 here. Almost all features are working on Poco F1 LineageOS 18 check the list below. All credits goes to the BGCNGM XDA developer for this awesome port.
- Camera Flashlight
- Telephony calls and data both
- Audio-video playback
- HW Crypto (FBE)
- A2DP Bluetooth
- WiFi Display
- Make sure to take a backup of your data
- If you are using MIUI ROM or have encryption before flashing this one, do a clean wipe (data, internal storage)
- The firmware should be based on MIUI Q based
- This is BETA ROM so you might get other bugs
Download LineageOS 18 For Poco F1
11 November 2020 Latest Build
How To Install
- Make sure you have rooted Poco F1 and TWRP Installed and other requirements as stated in the above important section.
- Download LineageOS 18 ROM and Gapps ZIP and Magisk File.
- Go to TWRP recovery, go to Wipe, and wipe internal storage and data.
- Transfer LineageOS 18 ROM and Gapps ZIP File and Magisk to your device.
- In TWRP recovery, tap on install select LineageOS ROM ZIP file.
- Click on add more ZIPS and select the GAPPS ZIP File again tap on add more ZIPs and select Magisk ZIP File.
- Swipe to flash all the files. Restart your smartphone.
That’s it, you can now enjoy LineageOS 18 For Poco F1. If you like the post Don’t forget to share it!! In case you have any problems comment in the comment box below or also you can reach us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.