Download Xiaomi Mi 9 SE Firmware Recovery and Fastboot Rom’s
Xiaomi recently launched Mi 9 SE with MiUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie. After laughing this device already many custom ROM, MODs, Recovery is available for this device. If your device bricked or you want to back your device in stock-based ROM then always keep stock firmware for Mi 9 SE. We will share all version Xiaomi Mi 9 SE Firmware Recovery and Fastboot Rom’s. Here you can install it via recovery or via fastboot mode using Mi flash tool.
The Firmware not just to update the device but also required for unbrick Xiaomi Mi 9 SE from a hard brick. It also installs stock Rom, if you have installed custom ROM or other mods. In this post, we have shared all the Stable and Beta Xiaomi Mi 9 SE firmware for all religion. The Firmware is included with Recovery and Fastboot Rom’s it can be updated via Recovery mode or in Fastboot using Mi flash tool. So here are all the links for Xiaomi Mi 9 SE Android P and Android Oreo Firmware.
About Xiaomi MIUI 10:
The stable MIUI 10 released with Xiaomi Mi 9 SE based on Android 9.0 Pie. The MIUI 10 brings a new UI in MIUI its a new Experience UI for Xiaomi device. Xiaomi not just changed the design but also include some new features like Portrait mode for single cameras, new recents’ menu, Nature-inspired notifications, Redesigned volume/brightness sliders, and more new features. Read our full story about Xiaomi MIUI 10.
- Device Name: Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- Region: International
- Flash Tool: Xiaomi Flash Tool
- UI Version: MIUI 10
- Android Versions: 9.0 Pie
Download Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM for Mi 9 SE
|Recovery Rom||Fastboot Rom|
|MI 9 SE Stable ROM||MI 9 SE Global Stable Fastboot ROM|
|MI 9 SE Developer ROM (Comming Soon)||MI 9 SE Europe Stable Fastboot ROM|
How To Install Recovery ROM on Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- First complete backup your device data SMS, gallery, apps before starting the update.
- Download The recovery rom zip file on your pc or on your device.
- Connect your device to pc and create a folder “downloaded_rom” on your device internal storage and copy the full rom to the folder.
- Launch “Settings” app on your Mi 9, tap on “About phone”, tap on “System update”, then tap the “three dots” icon at the top-right corner.
- Tap on “choose update package“. Select the ROM file you’ve copied on “downloaded_rom” folder.
- After selecting the ROM file, your device will start the upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is done.
Other methods: You can also update the recovery file using stock recovery or Custom Recovery, Simply turn on your device into recovery mode by Volume Up + Power Key and update the zip file from Install zip option.
Fastboot update Guide: The Fastboot update required a pc or laptop the update method is not easy we can’t describe in one line. You have to install MI driver mi flash tool and unzip the fastboot rom on your pc read our full guide on Mi Flash Tool we have shared the latest Xiaomi Flash tool and the full guide.