Looking for How to Bypass Google Verification on LG Device? This guide will show you how to Bypass Google Verification On LG Android 8.0 and Android 9.0 Device. If you have mistakenly wipe/reset your device but don’t know Google id so your device must be FRP locked after the Factory reset. With this guide, you can remove google verification (FRP) at Setup wizard without any paid tool.
What Is FRP Lock?
Frp Factory Reset Protection is a security method that was designed for an Android device. The all-new Android device from Lollipop to Android Oreo came with Frp Factory Reset Protection. This method will prevent to use if the device is stolen. After Wipe / Factory reset the device need to Login with Original Google Account and LG id After successful login user can use the device.
Let’s go to the guide How to Bypass Google Verification on LG Device 2020 Guide. We will show you a trick that will enable USB debugging mode on the setup wizard. After enabling USB debugging, we have batch exe file that will remove google verification. This LG FRP method will work LG 2018 and 2019 device with Android 8.0 or Android 9.0.
- Required Wi-Fi Connection With the Internet
- Charge The Device
- Windows 7/10 Pc
- USB Cable
- Follow the guide
Step-by-Step Guide to Bypass Google Verification on LG Device
2. Turn ON your LG FRP locked phone and Connect Wifi Connection from Setup Wizard.
3. After successfully wifi connection back to previous setup wizard into language selection.
4. On the welcome page, you can see “accessibility” option tap on it then tap “YES“.
5. On Accessibility menu Go to The Vision ⇒ Turn On TalkBack and confirm it by taping “Turn On“.
- An only Double tap will work After turn on TalkBack
6. On the “Global Context menu” Select TalkBack Settings ⇒ Launch TalkBack Tutorial.
7. Now Turn off TalkBack from “TalkBack Settings“.
8. On TalkBack Settings Scroll the menu and Tap “Help & Feedback“.
9. Tap on Serch Icon in Help & Feedback page and Serch for “Voice” ⇒ Tap on the first Result.
10. Play the help youtube video Double tap on the player and tap video title to open YouTube App.
12. Select any text by taping on text ⇒ Click on 3-dot menu ⇒ Tap ASSIST ⇒ Yes I am in.
13. Now Search for any local businesses page Like Search for “leapswitch” Now scroll down and find the Phone call option and tap on call it will launch Call app now clear the no and dial *#546368#*250# or *#546368#*430# it will Launch Service Menu.
14. On Service Menu Tap LDB ⇒ Enable USB Debugging option.
15. Connect USB Cable And confirm “Allow USB Debugging” By Ok Select “Always allow from this computer” then tap on Ok.
16. Now Download and Unzip “ADB-FRP-LG.zip” and Run “BYPASS-FRP.bat“.
17. Wait for Complete the Process Then reboot the phone.
18. After booting the phone Do Factory Reset go to Setting ⇒ Backup & Reset ⇒ Factory Data Reset.
Now you can log in to any Google account after Complete the Factory Data Reset.