Move To Table
Guide to Change Font In MIUI 8, MIUI V7, MIUI V6 Using IFont
- A rooted device look root guide Here->
- Need Custom Recovery (TWRP, CWM) look Custom Recovery Here->
- IFONT Android app
- Read Guide
Guide to Change Font In MIUI:-
Step 1 -> Download and Install IFONT and read Requirements.
2 -> Open IFONT and download some font what you like don’t install.
3 -> Now go to “MY” tab and click “Setting“.
4 -> Click Change Font mode.
- and set it to Recovery Mode.
5 -> Now Download some font and go to My Download select Font to install click ok reboot your phone and Install the “update_ifont.zip” from recovery.
- You can also install custom .ttf file from “My font” tab Browse the .ttf and install in the same method.
- How to Change Font Style on Huawei EMUI 5.0 Without Root
- GApps for MIUI 8 Android MARSHMALLOW and NOUGAT Rom’s
- Download MIUI 8 Stock Ringtones In High Quality (All stock Tones)
- Guide To Change Font In MIUI 8 Device Without Root
This method also works in other device user interface like Huawei EMUI, Coolpad Cool UI, Letv EUI.