Guide to Change Font In MIUI 8, MIUI V7, MIUI V6 Using IFont
Xiaomi MIUI is the best UI for Android phones and the most loved user interface. MIUI available for both Xiaomi and other Android brand devices, but MIUI some customization are not for free like changing some themes, boot animation and font you have to buy to change font but here is the trick Guide to Change Font In MIUI 8, MIUI V7, MIUI V6 using IFont follow the guides to change Font in your Xiaomi Redmi note 3, Mi 5, Mi Max and other Xiaomi or MIUI installed devices.
- A rooted device look root guide Here->
- Need Custom Recovery (TWRP, CWM) look Custom Recovery Here->
- IFONT Android app
- Read Guide
Guide to Change Font In MIUI:-
Step 1 -> Download and Install IFONT and read Requirements.
2 -> Open IFONT and download some font what you like don’t install.
3 -> Now go to “MY” tab and click “Setting“.
4 -> Click Change Font mode.
- and set it to Recovery Mode.
5 -> Now Download some font and go to My Download select Font to install click ok reboot your phone and Install the “update_ifont.zip” from recovery.
- You can also install custom .ttf file from “My font” tab Browse the .ttf and install in the same method.
- How to Change Font Style on Huawei EMUI 5.0 Without Root
- GApps for MIUI 8 Android MARSHMALLOW and NOUGAT Rom’s
- Download MIUI 8 Stock Ringtones In High Quality (All stock Tones)
- Guide To Change Font In MIUI 8 Device Without Root
This method also works in other device user interface like Huawei EMUI, Coolpad Cool UI, Letv EUI.