If you are a latest Magisk user, you will face Safetynet check Error message “The Response Is Invalid”. This error doesn’t access to you any Google application like Google pay, Netflix. It becomes the biggest issue for most Android users who have installed the latest Magisk manager. Here we will guide you to fix “The Response Is Invalid” Safetynet Error on Magisk.
Move To Table
Fix “The Response Is Invalid” Magisk
If you are not able to use Google Pay, Netflix, Pokemon Go, Lucky Patcher Apk then don’t worry here we share unofficial latest magisk manager that fix this issue. Actually, Google updates their API code but the Magisk developer doesn’t update the API code in Magisk manager that why you are facing this issue. A developer edits the API code and changes with new API code so now it works as simple.
Fix Safetynet Error On Magisk
I’m facing this problem for the last week, I can’t find any solution in any forum or blog but yesterday a developer share unofficial Magisk apk in the Facebook android group. The Magisk apk work like the official one you can download any module from there also install the latest update of Magisk. So let’s go to the guide to fix “The Response Is Invalid” Safetynet Error on Magisk.
Download Modded Magisk Manager:
Guide To Fix Safetynet Check Returns:
- Download the Magisk Manager From upper download link.
- If you already install Magisk then uninstall it then install the unofficial Magisk Manager apk in your device.
- Now open Magisk Manager and it is showing a pop-up to install magisk, click install Magisk.
- After Reboot your device, again open Magisk Manager and “tap to start Safetynet check“.
- If you see all the points are ‘True‘ then you are ready to use anything.
This is an easiest and one of the best methods to fix Safetynet Error On Magisk. If you are facing any problem after doing this then comment below we will reply as soon as possible.