Xiaomi recently launched the Mi X series devices. Xiaomi added two devices to this series – Mi 11x and Mi 11x Pro. This device comes in the premium mid-range segment with a beast performance and design. The highlighted feature of the Mi 11 series is a camera. Also, both device comes with an AMOLED display and flagship processor. If you want to boost Mi 11x and Mi 11x Pro camera performance, then you can use the Pixel 5 Camera on your device. So let’s go to the guide to install Google Camera for Mi 11x & Mi 11x Pro.
Google Camera for Mi 11x (Pro)
Google Camera (GCam) is available for the Mi 11x and Mi 11x Pro. Before downloading GCam, let’s talk about the camera feature of the Mi X series. Both the devices come with a triple camera setup. The Mi 11x Pro brings a 108-megapixel primary Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor. While Mi 11x comes with a 48MP Sony IMX582 sensor. All the device has a MiUI camera app and all the function are available like AI toggle, dedicated Night Mode capture sharp, and Ultra-steady Video support. But if you want to try Gcam for better color saturation and low-light images then you can download the Google Camera app on your smartphone.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.4 has lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.4 for Mi 11x & Mi 11x Pro.
Download Google Camera for Mi 11x & Mi 11x Pro
- GCAM 8.4 for Mi 11x / Pro : org.codeaurora.snapcam_AGC8.4_V4.apk |Config
- Google Camera 8.1 for Mi 11x: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVr_ENG.apk
- Google Camera 7.3 for Mi 11x & Mi 11x Pro: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk
The Gcam 8.4 doesn’t need any changes, but if you are using Gcam 7.3 then download the below setting and set it on your device.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file GCam 7.3 – Download Link
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (mi11xp-config.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Google Camera (GCam) on Mi 11x & Mi 11x Pro
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
You may also like: Microsoft Launcher APK For any Android Devices
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Xiaomi device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.