Today we share Xiaomi Mi 9 Google Camera in this post. This is the best camera app for Mi 9. This device comes with a 48-megapixel (f/1.75, 0.8-micron) primary camera and a 12-megapixel (f/2.2, 1.0-micron) secondary camera on the rear assisted by a dual LED flash. In front 20-megapixels (f/2.0, 0.9µm) camera for a selfie. We all want our phone camera quality is very good. Well, so Google Camera Improve the Quality of Image of Mi 9. The Google camera is of the best camera app nowadays that featured the best Portrait mode and HDR+. Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. The Google Camera will capture portrait mode.
Google Camera For Xiaomi Mi 9
If you love the Google camera interface and want to use it on your Mi 9 then you are in the right place. Here we share GCam on Mi 9 for all types of devices (root and non-root). You can install it like a simple APK. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera. It provides better low-light image quality and a more clear picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera for Mi 9.
PURPLE = TELEPHOTO LENS
RED = ULTRAWIDE LENS
Previous year Google launched a new Gcamera with a pixel device. After launching Gcam it becomes the most popular camera app on the web. Gcam gives you a better quality photo also it gives you to enable Portrait mode and HDR+.
How do change between Camera Lens?
- Single Click – Camera Switch Button to switch between Wide Lens and Front Camera
- Long Press – Camera Switch Button to switch to Telephoto Lens
- Long Press – Photo was taken Preview Button to switch to Ultrawide Lens
Use Nightsight in a different lens?
- Select the lens in the main mode, switch to Night Mode, then double tap the Camera Switch Button.
Thanks to XDA Developers ‘SirTAVARES’ to make the Gcam for Mi 9. So if you have Xiaomi Mi 9 and you love photography or you want to Improve Image quality then you must try the Xiaomi Mi 9 Google Camera.
Download Mi 9 Google Camera
Install Gcam on Xiaomi Mi 9
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- If you want the best image quality then use this setting (.xml).
- To import setting (.xml) in Google Camera ⇒ follow this guide.
Now you can enjoy GCAM ON Mi 9. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.