Xiaomi MI 9T Pro/Mi 9T is the newest model launched for MI 9 Series flagship. Here is the another ported version of Google Camera for Xiaomi MI 9T Pro/Mi 9T. There is always something different about Gcam, sometimes the pictures are heat and miss. So here is the Google Camera For Xiaomi MI 9T Pro/Mi 9T. It will surely increase the quality of the images captured. Also, it captures very good quality pictures better than the stock cam app. Google is of the best camera that featured the best Portrait mode but the portrait mode doesn’t seem to be working in this version of GCam. Gcam mod is very much popular nowadays. Some of the features are working only in this version so you can try yourself. Today we share a guide to install Ported Google Camera for Xiaomi MI 9T Pro/Mi 9T.
Ported Google Camera For Xiaomi MI 9T Pro/Mi 9T:
If you love Google camera interface and want to install on your Xiaomi MI_9T Pro/Mi 9T device then you are the right place. It required does not need to root the smartphone. Just follow the guide below and install Google Camera For Xiaomi MI 9T Pro/Mi 9T.
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. Previous year Google launched new Gcamera with pixel device, that comes with lots of new features with a portrait. It gives you to take better low light camera quality. So if you have a Xiaomi MI 9T Pro/Mi 9T device and you love photography then you must try this modded app on your device. The Xiaomi_MI 9T Pro/Mi 9T supports camera2api already so no need to root and enable the camera2api.
Xiaomi MI 9T Pro/Mi 9T is having already good camera as per reviews. In this MOD the portrait mode and Night sight feature is working. Check them out download the Google camera APK from below link.
Let’s check out some bugs and working features of this app.
- Rear HDR+ Capture
- Front Capture (no HDR+)
- Others feature works well.
- Night Sight (Heat or Miss)
Changelogs Sanity 20/07/2019:
Fix AF issues.
Add support for Indian K20/Pro and Global Mi 9 (Crashes from old version should be resolved now).
Fix telephoto lens zoom issue (Indian K20/Pro might have working telephoto with hdr+ I am not 100% sure).
Add always on Night Sight shortcut toggle in settings.
Download Xiaomi MI 9T Pro/Mi 9T Google Camera:
You can use any of the latest build whichever works for you best!!
Google Camera 7.0 Updates:
Changelogs and information about Astrophotography Update:
Now the Astro mode works for everyone. Thanks to Arnova8G2 for the code.
– Added, “Use Astrophotography Mode”, a new “Astrophotography Mode” that is perfect for photographing celestial bodies with your smartphone. It is recommended to use a tripod. We recommend that you use a processor that is not weaker than Qualcomm Snapdragon 670, but that does not work on smaller processors. Mi 9T and K20 users do not need to enable this option.
– This item has been added for those who have not activated this mode before. it can work as a normal Night mode because it may not coincide with the requirements for this mode, and maybe something is missing in the firmware of the device. we do not know exactly what depends on what does not understand.
– Added the choice of RAW format to the settings in the item “For developer”. Thanks to munkee for the code he provided me.
– He added the choice of IMG format to the settings of the “For developer” item. Thank you to munkee for the code he gave me.
– Minor changes inside the application.
Screenshots from the developer:
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation complete, Open the Gcamera app on your device.
- Click on the options icon, you will see many options select one. also, you can change the camera setting from the setting option.
Now you have Google Cam For Mi 9T/Pro. If you have any problems comment below or message us on our official Facebook page!!