Today we share Gcam for Realme Narzo 10 & Narzo 10A. Realme has launched the new “Narzo” series at the entry-level device market in India. The Realme Narzo 10 comes with a quad-camera setup and the Realme Narzo 10A comes with a triple-camera setup. Both devices have an impressive camera in there category, but if you want to further enhance image quality then let’s try Google camera. Here we found the best working Google Camera for Realme Narzo 10 and Google Camera for Realme Narzo 10A.
Google Camera 7.3 For Realme Narzo 10 & Narzo 10A
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Realme Narzo 10 and Narzo 10A comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.3 for Realme Narzo 10 & Narzo 10A.
Google Camera 7.3 For Realme Narzo 10 (10A)
As for cameras, the Realme Narzo 10 sports a quad-camera setup – with one 48-megapixel lens with f/1.8 aperture and second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.3 aperture; a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It also equipped with a 16-megapixel selfie lens with an f/2.0 aperture. The more affordable Narzo 10A is fitted with a triple-camera camera setup with a 12-megapixel primary sensor.
Download Google Camera 7.3 for Realme Narzo 10 & 10A
Install Realme Narzo 10 & Narzo 10A Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage and then open the GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Config file for Realme Narzo 10 or 10A – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (OP7TSettingGizDev.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
- Google And Apple COVID-19 Tracing Technology Partnership
- Google Camera 6.2 for Realme C2
- Gcam For Poco X2
- Google Camera For Redmi 10X
- Google Camera 7.3 for iQOO 3
If you love Google Camera, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.