To root install Twrp you have to first Unlock Bootloader of Le Max 2. This guide will show you how to Unlock Bootloader Install Twrp and root Le Max 2. Rooting is required if you want to customize your phone, grant super-user permission removes bloatware and more. TWRP Recovery will help to flash custom ROMs, Audio Mods, and other mods, Xposed Framework etc. So let’s go to the guide How To Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP Recovery And Root Le Max 2.
LeTV launched their new sub-brand LeEco in India and other countries and release a new smartphone with Snapdragon 820. LeTV launched the LeEco Le Max 2 in India with Snapdragon 820 4GB of ram. The Le Max 2 powered by Snapdragon 820 processor, 4GB of ram 3100mAh non-removable battery. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage SD card, not support. LeEco Le Max 2 has 21 Megapixel primary camera 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie. The Le Max 2 runs by new Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with EUI.
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS (All data will erase).
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install LeTV ADB Fastboot Driver -> Link
- Download and unzip “Root+Twrp-Le-Max-2.zip” .
- Read Guide.
Download Le Max 2 Root Twrp Tool
Instruction To Unlock Bootloader Of LeEco Le Max 2:-
1.) Read Preparation Download and unzip “Root+Twrp-Le-Max-2.zip“.
2.) Connect your phone to PC and open a cmd window on Root+Twrp-Le-Max-2 folder by Shift + Mouse Right – Open Cmd Here.
3.) Now type or paste this commands to unlock the bootloader.
adb reboot bootloader
- That will turn your phone into fastboot mode if the command not working try to go manually by the press and hold Volume Down + Power.
- unlock bootloader Via This Bellow Command.
fastboot oem unlock
- Next flash The Twrp Recovery.
Instruction To Install Twrp 3.0 On Le Max 2:-
- Flash twrp recovery Via This Bellow Command after flash change language to English.
fastboot flash recovery Le_X820_TWRP.img
- Install Twrp for temporary to root the device use this command
fastboot boot Le_X820_TWRP.img
- Reboot Your Phone Normal Mode Via This Bellow Command
Root Le Max 2:-
- Copy “BETA-SuperSU-v2.72-20160510112018.zip” to Your phone.
- Turn off your phone.
- Turn on Your Phone Into Recovery Mode By Hold (Volume Up + Power) Select Language.
Or reboot recovery by adb command “adb reboot recovery”
- Go To Install Navigate To “UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.72” Swipe To Install.
- Reboot & Enjoy.
Your Phone Now Successfully Rooted With Twrp 3.0 You Can Now Customize Your Phone. Flash Gapps Zip If You Have Chinese Version Same Root Way.
- Install TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, Vibe K5, Lemon 3
- Guide To Install TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery For All Android Devices [Official]
- Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G Nougat
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP Recovery And Root Mi Max
- Download LeTV Le Max Ultra HD Stock Wallpapers
Like Share Comment Bellow 🙂