Xiaomi back with there new big screen phone Xiaomi Mi Max. and we are back with our new guide for mi max Guide To Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP Recovery And Root Mi Max.
Xiaomi Mi Max smartphone was launched in May 2016, its has 6.44-inch display with 1080 by 1920 resolution. The Phone powered by hexacore Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor and 3GB of ram. the phone comes with 32GB of internal storage expanded up to 128GB via a microSD. About the camera of Mi Max 16-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel front for selfies. The Phone runs Android 6.0.1 MIUI 8 and is powered by a 4850mAh nonremovable battery.
After the launch of the phone Team win team developed Twrp 3.0 recovery for Mi Max which needs for root the device, installs custom ROM’s, Mods. To install twrp recovery you first need to unlock the bootloader of Mi Max read the Preparation for unlocking bootloader guide.
Recommended For You:-
- Xiaomi Mi A1 All In One Tool V2 for Root Mi A1 Unlock, Relock Bootloader
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP And Root LeEco Le 1s Eco
- Guide To Install TWRP 3.0 And Root Yu Yunique Android M
- Install TWRP and Root Xiaomi Redmi 3S
Move To Table
- Take a apps, contacts backup.
- You Need Unlock Bootloader to Install Twrp Here Guide -> Link.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Download and Install Xiaomi ADB Fastboot Driver From Here ->Link
- Download the Twrp 3,0 Recovery, Adb-fastboot tool a super-su.
- Read Guide .
⇓⇓ Download Fastboot Tool Twrp 3.0 & Super-Su ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Twrp 3.0 On Mi Max :-
Step 1 ->Download and unzip “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip”
2 ->Download “twrp-3.0.2-0-hydrogen.img” and rename it to recovery.img .
- Copy recovery.img to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder .
3 -> Go to “adb-fastboot-tool-2016” folder And Open Cmd There By ⇓⇓⇓
Hold Shift + Mouse Right On The Folder then click open command windows here
4 -> Turn Off your phone and turn it to fastboot bootloader mode by Volume Down + Power.
Or reboot in to fastboot bootloader by adb command “adb reboot bootloader” in switch on phone
5-> Connect your phone to PC Now type or paste this commands to cmd windows then hit enter.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- This command will flash twrp 3.0 recovery
- This command reboot your device normal mode
Guide To Root Mi Max:-
- Copy “BETA-SuperSU-v2.65.zip” To Your Phone.
- Turn Off Your Phone.
- Turn On It Recovery Mode by (Volume Up + Power ).
- Go To Install Navigate To The BETA-SuperSU-v2.65.zip Swipe To Install.
- Back and Reboot Your Phone.
Note: – Check Root Access With Root Checker.