Want to Root Mi A1 relock and Unlock bootloader easy way? so here is the easy tool. Xda forum ghpranav created a tool to Root Mi A1 Relock, Unlock Bootloader in one click. This tool also supports TWRP and custom recovery flashing. Backup, Restore apps features in 1 click but this features will enable in future updates. We already posted Mi A1 rooting method but it’s not working in new update but, here is the tool to Root Mi A1 with Xiaomi Mi A1 All In One Tool.
- How to Change Font Style on Huawei EMUI 5.0 Without Root
- Root Xiaomi Mi Mix Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP with Mi MIX Flasher
- Root Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus Unlock Bootloader, TWRP with Mi 5s Plus Toolkit
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi MI A1 (Working Method)
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install MI USB Driver Link->.
- Download Latest Mi A1 All In One Tool.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓Download Xiaomi Mi A1 All In One Tool⇓⇓
Guide To Use Xiaomi Mi A1 All In One Tool:-
- Download latest Xiaomi Mi A1 All In One Tool and unzip it.
- Run “AIO Tool v2.bat”
- Select Any option
- Select 1 for installing driver.
- Option 2 for unlocking bootloader and Option 3 for the relocking bootloader to receive OTA updates and warranty.
- Option 4 Toor root the phone with the latest custom patch.
- Download the latest All In One tool from the links provided in the downloads section.
- Then also download the patched boot image for rooting.
- To find out which security patch is installed on your mobile. Just go to settings and then about. There you can check the Android security patch level.
- Now go to the folder where you have the All In One Flash Tool. in this folder you will see the image folder then you paste the patched boot image in this folder.
- Now the files related stuff is done. Follow the below steps to root Xiaomi MI A1 using All In One Tool.
Root Xiaomi Mi A1 with All In One Tool:-
1.) Unlock Bootloader and Read Rooting Prerequisites.
2.) Select option 4 to update patched boot image, After the update, the patched boot image phone will reboot into normal mode.
4.) Open FlashFire App Tap Red + Button select option “Flash Zip or OTA”.
5.) Select SuperSu Flashable Zip and Tap Ok.
6.) Go to EverRoot tab & enable Inject SuperSU option.
7.) Tap flash & Wait for it done.
8.) Open SuperSu app an enjoy.
NOTE: Use the correct patched image. If the phone gets stuck on the boot after downloading the September patch then download August patch and flash it. NO NEED TO FLASH SUPERSU AGAIN.
- All In One Tool To Install TWRP Recovery On Any Xiaomi Devices
- Download WinDroid Toolkit V3.1 To Unlock, Root And Flashing Recovery
- Moto G5 Plus All In One Toolkit For Root, TWRP (Windows/Linux/Mac)
Like https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev/ MI for more updates Comment below if you need any help