Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi MI A1 (Working Method)
Short Info About Xiaomi MI A1:
The A1 is having 5.5 inches HD screen. Having the 1080*1920resolution in this device. It has a display of pixel 1080 by 1920. It Comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. Packed with 4GB of ram. The A1is having storage 64GB internal. Expanded 128GBby using the external SD card. The camera of MI A1 is dual 12 megapixels at the rear. 5 megapixels at front. Runs on the Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS. It has the battery of 3080mAh capacity. Lasts up to 6-7 hours on continuous usage from a full charge. The smartphone has dual sim slots. The connectivity, has 4G, Bluetooth Wifi, OTG support. MI A1 is packed with almost all sensors. Like Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor etc.
- OnePlus 3 ToolKit for Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP, Root & More
- Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Mi & Redmi Devices With Mi Unlock Tool
- Root Xiaomi Mi Mix Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP with Mi MIX Flasher
- [MOD] Install Snapdragon Camera on Redmi Note 3 To Get Pro Camera Option
- Root Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus Unlock Bootloader, TWRP with Mi 5s Plus Toolkit
- (RECOVERY) Honor 4c Guide To Root And Install Cwm Recovery
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Install Driver From Here.
- Download “Fastboot.zip“, to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi MI A1.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi MI A1:-
1.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” and unzip it.
2.) Open Command Promot in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right Button => Open Cmd Here.
3.) Connect your phone to pc now copy paste this commands to cmd window and hit enter.
adb reboot bootloader
- This command will turn your phone into bootloader mode.
fastboot oem unlock
This command will unlock your phone bootloader. Just type below command and it will reboot your device with the unlocked bootloader.
Done you have unlocked the bootloader of Xiaomi Mi A1. If you like the post Don’t forget to share it!! In case you have any problems comment in the comment box below or also you can reach us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.
Leave a Reply