Install Global Stable MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM For MI 6 Based On Oreo (Latest)
MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM For MI 6 Based On Oreo
This ROM is not based on Nougat as usually other MIUI 9 ROMs. MIUI 9 for MI 6 is based on Oreo So you can now enjoy MIUI with latest Android Oreo. MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, Image Search, Smart App Launcher, and performance improvements. More new themes you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look.
If you are a Xiaomi MI 6 user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM For MI 6 comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. Below are the instructions and download links follow them the ROM for MI.
Recommended For You:
- [ROM] Cynogenmod Cm12.1 Lollipop Bugs free rom for Lenovo A6000 A6000 Plus
- Download Lenovo S5 Stock Wallpapers In Full HD+ Resolution
- [ROM] Unofficial Pac Rom Android 5.1.1 For A6000 & A6000 Plus
- Download Exclusive Huawei Enjoy 8 Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution
- [ROM] Official Miui 7 Ported Rom For Honor 6 L02, L01, L12
Optimization – Android 8.0 update
Apps changed Wi-Fi connection status without the user’s permission Fixed
Apps stopped working in the background Fixed
WhatsApp force closed in Split screen Fixed
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8, 10 if you want to install Fastboot ROM.
- Download Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool.
Global Stable MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM:
Guide To Install Recovery ROM:
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Guide To install Fastboot ROM:
- Read Preparation.
- Install Mi Flash Tool.
- Download Fastboot ROM to your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
- Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
- Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
- Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
- Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
- Click On Refresh And Flash Button Wait For The Firmware Update Phone Will Auto Reboot After It Done.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help