Good news for MI 6 users, latest MIUI 9 is ready for download. It is the stable ROM for MI 6. Today we share Global Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM For MI 6. Some users got the update from OTA. Remaining users will get the update soon. If you didn’t get the OTA update then follow this post to install this update. Just follow the steps and update the process easily.
This ROM is not based on Nougat as usually other MIUI 9 ROMs. MIUI 9 for MI 6 is based on Oreo So you can now enjoy MIUI with latest Android Oreo. MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, Image Search, Smart App Launcher, and performance improvements. More new themes you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look.
If you are a Xiaomi MI 6 user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM For MI 6 comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. Below are the instructions and download links follow them the ROM for MI.
Recommended For You:
- [ROM] Cynogenmod Cm12.1 Lollipop Bugs free rom for Lenovo A6000 A6000 Plus
- Download Lenovo S5 Stock Wallpapers In Full HD+ Resolution
- [ROM] Unofficial Pac Rom Android 5.1.1 For A6000 & A6000 Plus
- Download Exclusive Huawei Enjoy 8 Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution
- [ROM] Official Miui 7 Ported Rom For Honor 6 L02, L01, L12
Optimization – Android 8.0 update
Apps changed Wi-Fi connection status without the user’s permission Fixed
Apps stopped working in the background Fixed
WhatsApp force closed in Split screen Fixed
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8, 10 if you want to install Fastboot ROM.
- Download Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool.
Global Stable MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM:
More MIUI 9 Guides – Install Google Play Store Gapps on MIUI 9
Guide To Install Recovery ROM:
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Guide To install Fastboot ROM:
- Read Preparation.
- Install Mi Flash Tool.
- Download Fastboot ROM to your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
- Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
- Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
- Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
- Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
- Click On Refresh And Flash Button Wait For The Firmware Update Phone Will Auto Reboot After It Done.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help