How To Root Moto G7 Plus Without TWRP Recovery
The Moto G7 Plus is the latest device launched by Moto after the G6 series. The G7 was not worth the wait but still some of us bought the device. The good thing about Moto was the updates and open source but after the Lenovo took over all gone. But still there are some of customisation available for this device. So here is the way to root the device without the TWRP recovery. So follow the post to know, How To Root Moto G7 Plus Without TWRP Recovery.
The XDA developer developed a BAT file to root the smartphone. This is for Moto G7 Plus only. The version is PPW29.98-66. This method is only for Moto G7 Plus devices. Don’t try it on other devices or otherwise you may brick the device. Thanks to the XDA developer LUIZ_NETO for this method. All credits goes to the developer. Just download the patched file and install according to the steps written below.
Guide To Root Moto G7 Plus Without TWRP Recovery:
- Extract the above ZIP file and copy BAT file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Now, copy the Magisk APK you want to install. You can get Magisk APK from here.
- Reboot your phone into fastboot mode. By pressing POWER Button+VOL DOWN button.
- By connecting the phone to your PC, run the BAT file.
- Now reboot the phone, and install the MAGISK APK.
So, your Moto G7 Plus is now rooted. You can try out other customisation.