How To Root Red Magic 3 with Magisk Patched Boot Image
Looking for a way to root Red Magic 3? Then you are the right place. To maximize its performance and get control of system files you can root your device. Magisk is the perfect way to root your Android device and here we share an easy method to install the official Magisk on Red Magic 3. This article will help you to root Red Magic 3 with Magisk Patched Boot Image by following these steps below.
Some days ago ZTE launched their latest gaming smartphone and the Red Magic 3 is one of the best gaming phones that comes with higher AnTuTu benchmark in 2019. After rooting you can get some extra benefits. Also, you can install many Magisk modules like Mod, font, theme to increase your device performance. But before starting to process backup of your device data, it wipes full storage and one thing warranty will void after rooting the device.
Way To Root Red Magic 3
Here we share a complete guide to “Root Nubia Red Magic 3” without TWRP recovery. Before starting process makes sure your device bootloader must be unlocked. First, we will create a patched boot.img using Magisk canary then flash this patch-boot.img using ADB Tool to root. If you have Red Magic 3 and you want to install root your smartphone then read the full guide to make it easier.
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Make sure your device bootloader must be unlocked.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Download Required Files and Read Guide.
Download ZTE Nubia Red Magic 3 Root Files
Steps to Create Magisk Patched Boot Image
- Download the stock firmware on which the phone is running.
- Then extract the boot.img file from the Stock Firmware.
- Now copy the boot.img file on your phone.
- After that install the ‘Magisk Manager‘ apk on your device and open it.
- In Magisk Manager, select “Install ⇒ Install ⇒ select and patch file” option.
- Now select boot.img file. Magisk Manager will patch the whole boot file.
- Once done, your Magisk boot image patch will be saved in the [Internal Storage]/Download/magisk_patched.img folder.
Steps to Root Red Magic 3 with Magisk
- Download “adb-fastboot-tool.zip” extract it in a desktop.
- Then connect your device to the computer and copy the “magisk_patched.img” on the adb folder.
- Open cmd windows in “adb-fastboot-tool” folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- Connect your device to the PC in Bootloader Mode.
- Then Paste below command to root Red Magic 3.
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
- The phone will boot into the rooted system (don’t disconnect the phone from PC).
- Once your device booted then open Magisk Manager on your phone, click on Install and select direct install.
- After installing the Magisk, your device is rooted. Now you can disconnect from PC.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.