There are different EMOJIS for every different app. The Facebook emojis are different, and Apple and Android EMOJI are different. If you like Twitter emoji for Android then this post is for you. You can install Twemoji for Android using the Magisk module. You just need to flash through the Magisk to use it, it’s that easy!!
Everyone has different opinions and tastes in everything. Personally, I don’t like using EMOJIS at all. I think they are just conversation eaters. But surely they are useful when you want to just end the conversation…just by sending some mean emojis…Okay, whatever if you like the Twemoji for Android you should definitely try this one.
Thanks to the XDA developers GUESTK00347 for this awesome Magisk module. Twitter Emojis for Android are somewhat the same as the official Android 10 EMOJIS. The good thing is this module is working on Android 11 devices too. So if you have a rooted device with Magisk Manager installed you should try this one.
Download TweMoji For Android
How To Install Twitter Emoji For Android
1) Make sure your phone is rooted and the latest Magisk manager is installed. You can get the latest Magisk here.
2) Download the Twitter Emoji ZIP file from the above downloads section.
3) Open the Magisk Manager, and go to modules.
4) Click on add a module, and select the Emoji ZIP file you downloaded earlier.
5) The file will be flashed automatically.
Now all you have to do is restart your smartphone. You can now enjoy new Emojis for Android devices. If you want this type of update, you can join our Telegram channel. If you like the post, don’t forget to share it, also like our official Social handle for more instant updates and some best memes!!