Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Oppo F3 Plus
Previous year Oppo launched Oppo F series device, named F3 Plus. The new Oppo F3 Plus comes with dual selfie camera, they called this device as selfie expert camera. Many people already bought these smartphones. Today I saw “TWRP for Oppo F3 Plus” and guide to “root Oppo F3 Plus” in XDA forum. Here we share a full guide to install TWRP Recovery and Root Oppo F3 Plus.
TWRP Recovery And Root Oppo F3 Plus:
Here we will guide to install TWRP recovery on Oppo F3 Plus. Also, Oppo F3 Plus via Magisk with a simple guide. If you have F3 Plus, want to install TWRP for Oppo F3 Plus and root method. You can easily install TWRP recovery with MsmDownloadTool via this guide. Here you find to install TWRP Recovery and Root Oppo F3 Plus.
After launching Oppo F3 Plus already started to develop mods, custom ROM, also if you want to install Viper4Android, Dolby or any sound mod on Oppo F3 Plus. If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. Thanks to XDA Member iHeymanth to share this guide. Here we provide unofficial TWRP 3.1.1-0 for Oppo F3 Plus. So let’s go to the steps below to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Oppo F3 Plus.
- Download USB Drivers for Oppo Devices.
- Download all Firmware and TWRP recovery from below and extract all files on your computer same folder.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Oppo F3 Plus Marshmallow Firmware
- Oppo A57 Firmware
- TWRP for Oppo F3 Plus: recovery.img
- Root File > Download SuperSU.
Install TWRP Recovery For Oppo F3 Plus:
- First, switch off your device (if not), then connect it to your PC via USB cable holding the Vol up button.
- Open device manager in your desktop, under unknown devices you see ” QHUSB_BULK ” right click on it and select Upgrade driver software.
- You’ll see “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008” under Ports (COM & LPT) option.
- Now open firmware A57 Firmware folder then right click on MsmDownloadTool.exe and you will get Session Timeout error, simply ignore and close it.
- Then run MsmDownloadTool as administrator from F3 plus firmware folder.
- Press F5, then click on “Select None” to uncheck all options except Recovery and then double click on Recovery option and select the recovery.img from firmware folder.
- Now uncheck “Reset After Download“.
- Then click on the Start button in the top of the left corner.
- Once the process is compleat, a green text will appear via pop-up.
- Reboot your device and Press Vol Up and Power Button and release them when it vibrates. Now immediately after seeing oppo logo again press Vol up + Power button to Power off your device to prevent booting!!!!
- Now press Vol Down + Power button to Enter into TWRP recovery on Oppo F3 Plus.
Root Oppo F3 Plus With SuperSU:
- Download modified SuperSU copy it to the Internal Storage or external storage.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Now Don’t Allow Modifications.
- Go to Install Navigate to SuperSU.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
- Or read the guide on our magisk article.
If you have any problem do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like ROM, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.