[Tool] Easy Way To Unlock Bootloader Of BLU R1 HD
We always update with new device guides here the new guide for Unlock Bootloader Of BLU R1 HD. The device released officially locked Bootloader so you can’t root and install custom recovery until unlock the bootloader so here the guide how to Unlock Bootloader of BLU R1 HD.
About BLU R1 HD :- BLU R1 HD was launched in June 2016. The phones come with 5.0 with 720 pixels by 1280 resolution, BLU R1 HD is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6735 processor with 1/2GB of Ram internal storage 8/16 GB expanded up to 64GB. About this phone camera Back 8 Megapixel and font 5. the phones support global 4G .
- Backup Phone Apps .
- Enable Usb Debagging .
Setting -> About -> Tap Build Until UnlockSetting -> Developer options -> Enable Usb Debagging
- Download BLU-R1-HD-Bootlaoder-Unlock.zip file.
- Backup your all data(Recommended).
- Need Root.
- Read Instruction .
⇓⇓ Download Bootlaoder-Unlock.zip From Below ⇓⇓
- Download The Zip And Unzip It
- Go To The Folder
- Run .bat file.
Unlock Bootloader :-
- Connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
- Then grant root access to ADB screen on your device screen
- The phone will auto reboot to ADB screen
- then press volume up key for unlock bootloader.
- After done process, you wipe data factory reset via volume down key.
- After wipe complete, you disconnect your device and boot up
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery and Root BLU R1 HD
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi MI A1 (Working Method)
- Download Huawei Y530 Twrp 3.0 Recovery and install guide
- How To Install One Emoji On Xiaomi Miui 7 Miui 8 Devices
If face Any problem, so comment below… 🙂
Leave a Reply