Guide To Install TWRP Recovery and Root BLU R1 HD
We always update All devices guides and today our new guide for BLU R1 HD TWRP installing and rooting guide to installing custom ROMs audios mods, Xposed Framework, and other mods. So here the Guide To Install TWRP Recovery and Root BLU R1 HD, please read below…..
About BLU R1 HD: BLU R1 HD was launched in June 2016. The phones come with 5.0 with 720 pixels by 1280 resolution, BLU R1 HD is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor with 1/2GB of Ram internal storage 8/16 GB expanded up to 64GB. About this phone camera Back 8 Megapixel and font 5. the phones support global 4G.
Some day ago xda developer Tomsgt relished twrp and Super-SU file for BLU R1 HD, we found that and today we want to share with you to this file.
Move To Table
Setting -> About -> Tap Build Until UnlockSetting -> Developer options -> Enable Usb Debagging
- Download The Latest Mtk Flash Tool From ⇒ Here
- Download TWRP & Super-SU.zip file.
- Read The Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Twrp & Super-SU File From Below ⇓⇓
Instruction To Install Twrp:-
- Download Latest SP_Flash_Tool And Unzip It.
- Download TWRP_Scatter_R1_Prime.zip & Unzip It.
- Switch Off Your Phone.
- Now Go SP_Flash_Tool Folder Run Flash_Tool.Exe Us Administrator.
- Click On Scatter-Loading.
- Browse “MT6735_Android_scatter_R1_test7.txt” From “TWRP_Scatter_R1_Prime.zip” Folder.
- Click On “Download” button.
- Now Connect Your Phone to the PC, Download progress Will Start Auto.
- After Complete task Turn On Your Phone.
Rooting BLU R1 HD:-
- Download UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76-20160630161323.zip.
- Copy It To Your Phone in SDcard.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Turn It Into Recovery Mode By Hold Volume Up + Power (Until Recovery Come).
- Backup your Current ROM & data via TWRP.
- Go To Install And Navigate To UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76-20160630161323.zip and Swipe To Install.
- After install just goes Back and Reboot.
- Guide To Install Arise Magnum Opus On Android 8.0 Oreo
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root OnePlus 5T
- Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Acer Liquid Z630S
Your Phone Now Rooted Now Enjoy Customization…. 🙂