Many users want to change the font on the LG device. We all know that LG UX is not as good as other customs OS but LG devices are the ability to change the font. Some days ago LG launched LG G8 thing and LG V40 thinq both devices has this ability to change the font. You can change the font without root access on your LG device. Here we will guide you on How to Change Font on LG Android Phones without root the device.
Change the Font on LG Phones without Root
In the LG smartphone font change is a very simple trick. You just need to check the new fonts in the LG Smartworld app store, install a font you like, and set it in the font settings. This guide will help to change the Change Font On LG Android Phones from the system, after the change it will change the font in any apps. It’ll give a new look on your smartphone.
Let’s go to the guide below How to change the font on LG Android Phones Without Root. This method also applies to any LG UX running LG devices.
Related – Download Stock LG FM Radio Apk For LG Devices
Follow the steps to Change The Font On LG Android Phones (style & size):
- First, swipe down the notification panel and click the gear (setting) icon.
- In the setting panel, navigate to the Display tab.
- Now tap on font option.
- Into this option, you can adjust the font size.
- Also, change any of font that already installed in your device.
- If you want to add more font then click the “Add Fonts” option.
- After clicking this option it redirects to the LG Smartworld (LG’s app store on the phone) app.
- Here you can find many free and paid fonts, also sort in different hashtags like #cute, #simple, #Vintage…etc.
- Then select one of this font that you like and tap to install.
- Once installed go back to the font setting, you can see your installed font will be added in the list.
- Now select the font and click on the “Apply” button.
That’s it, now you can easily change Font style and Font size on LG Android Device. If this guide will help you then share this post, or if face any problem related to this guide then comment below.
More Font Changing Guides –
Leave a Reply