Someday ago Sony launched the ultimate flagship device Sony Xperia 1 II in 2020. The device comes with Sony’s signature CinematicWide 4K OLED display with flagship-level performance. Sony Xperia 1 II comes with a quad-camera setup is rare. Sony Xperia 1 II captures really impressive photos using the mirrorless camera in the quadruple-camera setup. You can enhance camera performance with the help of Google Camera [GCam 7.3]. After lots of research, we found Google Camera For Sony Xperia 1 II.
Google Camera For Sony Xperia 1 II
Sony Xperia 1 II features a quad rear camera setup that includes a 12-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.7 aperture a 12-megapixel telephoto camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a third 12-megapixel ultrawide camera with an f/2.2 aperture and the last one 5-megapixel TOF 3D depth camera sensor. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. Gcam Improves the Quality of Image of Sony Xperia 1 II. The default camera app on Sony phones performs well in most conditions but Gcam takes a more detailed image in some situations. Here we found the best working Google Camera 7.3 for Sony Xperia 1 II.
Gcam For Sony Xperia 1 II
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & a few more. Already Sony Xperia 1 II comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install GCAM 7.3 for Sony Xperia 1 II.
You can check the image quality difference between the Google camera and the stock camera, here:
Download Google Camera for Sony Xperia 1 II
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage, and then open the GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Config file for Sony Xperia 1 II – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (OP7TSettingGizDev.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, and double-click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Sony Xperia 1 II Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- Sony Xperia 5 Stock Wallpapers
- Google Camera For Red Magic 3
- Sony Firmware Directly with XperiFirm Firmware Downloader
- Google Camera For Moto One Power
- Google Camera 7.3 for Realme C3
If you love Google Camera, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, and Ringtones updates – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.
Leave a Reply