Are you looking for a way to root and TWRP for Moto G 5G Plus? Then you are the right place. Here we share a guide to install TWRP Recovery for Moto G 5G Plus and root Moto G 5G Plus.
Though this is not an official TWRP recovery for the Moto G 5G Plus. You can still try and it works good. The version of this TWRP recovery is 220.127.116.11. Thanks to the developer VACHE for this TWRP Recovery all credits go to him. You can root Moto G 5G Plus using the Magisk.
Just follow the guide step by step and you will be good to go. Still, try this on your own risk. So make sure to backup your data just in case. Now let’s checkout the guide to root Moto G 5G Plus with TWRP recovery.
Install TWRP and Root Moto G 5G Plus
After installing TWRP recovery on the device, you can easily install magisk on Moto G 5G Plus for root access. Also, you can install custom ROM and custom kernels for better performance. Here we provide TWRP v3.5.0 for Moto G 5G Plus. So let’s go to the steps below to Root Moto G 5G Plus with Magisk and Install TWRP Recovery.
- Charge your device, a minimum of 70%.
- Backup your important data.
- Install Drivers.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Moto device.
- Unlock Bootloader
Download TWRP Recovery for Moto G 5G Plus
- Moto G 5G Plus TWRP Recovery
Download other required files:
Steps to install TWRP for Moto G 5G Plus
1. First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2. Download “adb-fastboot-tool.zip” extract it on a desktop.
- Download TWRP img and all files from above. Then copy all those files in your device and do keep a copy of TWRP on the computer.
3. Rename TWRP recovery file to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool folder.
4. Open CMD windows in adb-fastboot-tool folder by Shift + Mouse Right-click.
5. Connect your device to the PC; make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
6. Now Reboot your device in Fastboot Mode, using this command.
adb reboot bootloader
- Either reboot your device in fastboot mode manually by pressing and holding the Volume Up + Power button.
7. Once your device connected in fastboot mode, Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to install TWRP recovery.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8.) If you want to boot into TWRP, then power off your device and press Power Button + Volume UP for Approx 10 seconds.
11.) That’s it. If you want to root your device, then follow the guide below.
Steps to Root Moto G 5G Plus
- Transfer the Magisk.zip to your phone if not already done.
- In TWRP, click on the “Install” button.
- Now Navigate and select the Magisk.zip, then Swipe to install.
- After that, go back to TWRP home and select Reboot > System.
- Magisk is already in the system. If you don’t find magisk manager, then install the latest magisk manager from here as a simple apk.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy it.
You can also check:
If you have any problems, comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes, etc. like our Facebook page. If you want this type of more update, you can join our Telegram channel. If you like the post, don’t forget to share it, also like our official Social handle for more instant updates and some best memes!!