Guide To Install Stock Android MI A1 Boot Animation on Any Android Devices
Here is the Stock Android MI A1 Boot Animation is now available. We already posted MI A1 Stock ringtones, Stock Wallpapers check them out. Xiaomi came up with the new change in its smartphones. They introduced their first Android MI A1 Android One smartphone. Google promised to give the support to this device up to Android P. Many of us like the boot animation of Stock Android. So here is the Android MI A1 Boot animation is available to install. Just flash the ZIP file in TWRP and you are ready to install.
- [Boot Animation] Cyanogen Os 11 & 12 Boot Animation Re-sized For Other Devices
- [MOD] Guide To Install Xperia Music MOD On Any Android Smartphone
- To Install Android L Boot Animation for any Android Phones
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi MI A1 (Working Method)
- Download Official Miui 7.1 Android M Roms For Xiaomi Devices
- Install New Google Logo Bootanimation For Kitkat Lollipop
This Stock Android MI A1 Boot animation for any Android is developed by an MIUI forum developer. They ported this boot animation. It is fast animation and really looks classic on the smartphone. The boot animation is available in TWRP Flashable form. One main thing is it has no error like a stuck or animation stopping issue. But the most compatible is 1080*1920 pixels. It is a flashable version also a manual installation procedure we will tell you in this post. So just let’s start now.
⇓⇓ Downloads Section ⇓⇓
Guide To Install MI A1 Boot Animation Using Recovery:
- If you have installed recovery on your phone then you just need to flash the ZIP.
- If you don’t have a recovery you can use below manual method. But I suggest you install recovery take the advantage of Android dude!!
- Boot your phone into recovery mode.
- Go to install section from your recovery and navigate to the boot animation ZIP.
- Select the ZIP and swipe to install the ZIP.
- Reboot your device after successful flashing.
Done you can enjoy your MI A1 boot animation now. If you have any questions then you can contact us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV. If you like the post don’t forget to share it!!