How To Repair Motorola Moto C Plus IMEI To Fix Network [All Models]
How To Repair Motorola Moto C Plus IMEI To Fix Network issue, null IMEI or change IMEI to Motorola Moto C Plus.
Motorola previous year launched Motorola Moto C Plus in the smartphone market. If you facing network issue or IMUI null in IMEI option then this guide will help you. IMEI went after installing OTA updates or custom ROM’s, also if you flash stock firmware using SP flash tool with Format All+Download Mode then IMEI will be gone. Don’t worry about this today we share the easiest way to Repair Motorola Moto C Plus IMEI to fix network MTK device.
IMEI International Mobile Equipment Identity all phones need to register the device with Service provider to active data, SMS, call service. Without IMEI can’t possibly register your device to Service Provider if in your device no IMEI or invalid IMEI then no signal will come. If you have Qualcomm device then less chance to lose IMEI but in MediaTek device, it happens every time to format device with stock firmware. But MTK device easily can change the IMEI by SN Write Tool.
Fix IMEI in Motorola Moto C Plus:
When you lose your IMEI your android doesn’t support your sim card, which means you can’t make or receive calls and you won’t be able to see the network on your device. This method will work for all variant Motorola Moto C Plus smartphone. If you want to Repair Motorola Moto C Plus IMEI then check complete guide before doing this process. So let’s go to this process.
How To Repair IMEI Of Motorola Moto C Plus Using SN Write Tool:
- Download IMEI fix files, Driver for your device and extract it.
- First, install MTK Driver in your computer.
- Open SN Write Tool.
- Now select “ComPort” option as “USB VCOM” and “Target Type” option as “Smart Phone”.
- Then click on “System Config” and Load AP_DB and MD_DB files in “Database File” selection.
Dont miss: Download Motorola Moto G Stock Wallpapers.
- After that click on save.
- Now click on Start button.
- A pop-up shows on a display, now switch off your device then remove the battery.
- Then enter IMEI1, IMEI2 values. (written on back side of your phone) > select OK and connect the device using the original USB cable.
- Wait for process complete, once done reboot your device.