Meizu released Android 7.0 Flyme 6 OS on July we posted it on our gizrom website. here we will share the guide how to Unlock bootloader Install Twrp and Root Meizu M3 Note Android 7.0. The Meizu M3 Note launched in 2016, April with MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 2-3GB of ram and Android 6.0. We already published Meizu M3 Note Android 6.0 root guide and its old now for Android 7.0. This guide will help you to Unlock bootloader Install Twrp and Root Meizu M3 Note Android 7.0 we also share the tool Android 7.0 firmware of Meizu M3 Note.
Move To Table
Meizu Android 7.0 phones released with locked bootloader and bloatware, so Meizu M3 Note released with bloatware. Afte rooting the device, you can remove bloatware Stock apps, and you can also customise your device in Android 7.0. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods.
MEIZU M3 NOTE
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Remove any fingerprint, Remove Encryption.
- Install Android 7.0 Firmware.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Meizu Driver Link->.
- Download Android 7.0 Firmware “update.zip” “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” “unlocker.apk” file.
- Read Guide.
Recommend by Gizdev:-
- How To Root Moto G5 Plus and Moto G5 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- Guide to Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP and Root Meizu PRO 5
- Working Method To Root Xiaomi Mi A1 with CF-Auto-Root
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP And Root Yu Yunicorn
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Root and TWRP Tool:- unlocker.apk
Root Meizu M3 Note Android 7.0
1.) First, install Android 7.0 firmware from the link.
2.) Select your language as English.
3.) Enable root option from setting option.
4.) Now move to the unlock bootloader and twrp install process.
Guide To Unlock bootloader and Install Twrp on Meizu M3 Note:-
1.) Download install and run unlocker.apk.
2.) Give root permission to the app.
3.) Tap on Unlock Button.
4.) When the app says unlock succeed reboot the device.
5.) Download and Unzip “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
6.) Connect your phone to pc.
7.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder.
8.) Type this command to reboot your phone into fastboot mode.
adb reboot bootloader
9.) When the phone successfully boot into fastboot mode then use this command to unlock bootloader.
fastboot oem unlock
10.) Confirm the unlock by volume + button.
11.) Wait for complete the process phone will auto reboot.
Your device is now rooted with Twrp recovery you can go recovery mode by Hold volume + power key for 10 seconds
- How To Install Xposed Framework On Android Nougat 7.0 And 7.1
- Install Sony Music, Dolby Atmos, And Viper4Android 184.108.40.206 With Audio Mod [7.0/6.0]