Are you looking for a way to root Xiaomi Mi A3? Then you are the right place. To maximize its performance and get control of system files, you can root your device. Magisk is the perfect way to root your Android device, and here we share a secure method to install the official Magisk on Mi A3. This article will help you to root Mi A3 with Magisk Patched Boot Image by following these steps below.
Xiaomi Mi A3 is one of the best mid-range phones that comes with a triple camera setup with Android One. After rooting Mi A3, you can get some extra benefits. You can install many Magisk modules like Mod, font, theme to increase your device performance. Today here we shared a simple trick to create Magisk Patched Boot and using it root Mi A3.
Way To Root Mi A3
Before installing Magisk on Mi A3 smartphones, you’ll have to unlock the bootloader on your device. Also, you should note that Magisk will void device warranty and, when installing it for the first time, you’ll have to perform a full data wipe. Therefore, you should back up your data before installing Magisk. Here we share a complete guide to “Root Mi A3” without TWRP recovery. First, we will create a patched boot.img using Magisk canary then flash this boot.img using ADB Tool to root. Let’s read the full guide to make it easier.
- Before starting the rooting process, do a complete backup, your device.
- Charge the device for uninterrupted installing.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock on Samsung Device to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Make sure device bootloader must be unlocked.
- Download Required Files and Read Guide.
Download Xiaomi Mi A3 Root Files
Steps to Create Magisk Patched Boot Image
- Make sure to download boot.img for the same version on which your phone is running. If you cant find same version boot.img then download similar version Stock Firmware for your device and extract boot.img.
- Now copy the boot.img file on your phone.
- After that, install the ‘Magisk Manager‘ app on your device and open it.
- In Magisk Manager, select “Install ⇒ Install ⇒ select and patch file” option.
- Now select boot.img file. Magisk Manager will patch the whole boot file.
- Once done, your Magisk boot image patch will be saved in the [Internal Storage]/Download/magisk_patched.img folder.
Guide to Root Mi A3 On Android Pie
- Download “adb-fastboot-tool.zip” extract it in a desktop.
- Then connect your device to the computer and copy the “magisk_patched.img” on the adb folder.
- Open cmd windows in “adb-fastboot-tool” folder by Shift + Mouse Right-click.
- Connect your device to the PC in Bootloader Mode.
- Then Paste below command to root.
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
- Now type below command to boot your device.
- Once your device booted then install Magisk Manager App again.
- That’s it now you will see Magisk works smooth on your device.
If you have any problems, comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes, etc. like our Facebook page.