Someday ago Xiaomi’s parent company Poco launched an entry-level smartphone, named Poco C3 in the Indian market. This device comes with good specifications and camera performance. If you don’t know how to root a Xiaomi device easily using magisk, then this guide might be for you. This article will help you to root Poco C3 with Magisk Patched Boot Image by following the steps below.
The Poco C3 features a 6.43 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. This device powered by a 2.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm) processor. It comes with a 4 GB and 64 GB of RAM option and storage goes up to 256 GB. Also, it comes with a 5000 mAh battery to power up the device. On the rare, Poco C3 packs a 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel. The front camera has 5-megapixel that takes fairly colorful selfies with nice portrait mode effects. To maximize its performance and get control of system files, you can root your device. Magisk is the perfect way to root your Android device, and here we share a secure method to install the official Magisk on Poco C3.
How To Root Poco C3
After rooting Poco C3 you can get some extra benefits. Also, you can install many Magisk modules like Mod, font, theme to increase your device performance. But before starting to process backup of your device data, it wipes full storage and one thing warranty will void after rooting the device.
Here we share a complete guide to “Root Poco C3” without TWRP recovery. Before starting the process, makes sure your device bootloader must be unlocked. First, we will create a patched boot.img using Magisk canary then flash this boot.img.tar using ADB Fastboot Tool to root. If you have Poco C3 and you want to install root your smartphone. Then read the full guide to make it easier.
- Before starting the rooting process, do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock on Realme Device to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Enable OEM Unlock (unlock bootloader).
- Download Required Files and Read Guide.
Download Poco C3 Root Files
Guide to Root Poco C3 with Magisk
- Download stock firmware for your device. (Version should be similar on which your phone is running)
- Then extract it and copy the boot.img to your phone.
- Now install the ‘Magisk Manager‘ apk on your device and open it.
- In Magisk Manager, Open Settings ⇒ Patched Boot Output Format and select “.img.tar“.
- After that back to Magisk home and select “Install ⇒ Install ⇒ select and patch file” option.
- Now select the boot.img file. Magisk Manager will patch the whole firmware file and store the output to [Internal Storage]/Download/magisk_patched.img.
- Connect your device to the computer and copy the “magisk_patched.img” to adb-fastboot-tool folder on your desktop.
- Open cmd windows in “adb-fastboot-tool” folder by Shift + Mouse Right-click.
- Connect your device to the PC; make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
- Now Reboot your device in Fastboot Mode, using this command.
adb reboot bootloader
- Either reboot your device in fastboot mode manually.
- Once your device connected in fastboot mode, Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to install TWRP recovery.
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- Then Paste below command to Reboot phone.
- After reboot, you can test for root access.
If you have any problems, comment below, also, for more updates on stuff like Mods, wallpapers, themes etc. like our Facebook page.