ZTE released stable Android 7.0 for Zte device’s after many beta tests and they also started Android 7.0 Nougat OTA released Axon Series phones. Zte released Android 7.0 Nougat for Zte Axon 7 and Axon 7 Mini in February 2017. We always post new phone twrp, rooting guides we already posted many Zte and Nubia phone root twrp guides. Here our new Guide To Install TWRP 3.1 and Root Zte Axon 7 Android 7.0 and 7.1 Nougat for A2017, A2017U, A2017G. This is an official TWRP recovery with Decryption Support for Zte Axon 7 A2017, A2017U, A2017G the Super-Su also official. We will guide you how to Root Zte Axon 7 Android 7.0 All variant with SuperSU 2.79 flashable zip.
ZTE new Android phones always released with bootloader locked and bloatware so also Zte Axon 7 Android 7.0 released with bloatware. After rooting the device you can remove bloatware Stock apps and you can also customize your device in Android 7.0. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods.
This guide helps you to Install Twrp recovery and Root Zte Axon 7 A2017, A2017U, A2017G in Android 7.0, Android 7.1 Nougat with superuser.This guide helps you to flash TWRP 3.1 recovery on Zte Axon 7.
Move To Table
A2017, A2017U, A2017G
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Required Unlocked Bootloader Here Guide -> A2017, A2017U, A2017G
- Required Android 7.0 or 7.1 Install From Here -> A2017, A2017A A2017G
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install ZTE Driver Link->.
- Download ADB Tool TWRP file and Super-Su zip.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Download TWRP Img Super-Su ⇓⇓
Recommend For You:-
- Download Full HD ZTE Axon 7 Stock Wallpapers In Zip File
- [Audio Mod] Install Viper4Android on Android 7.0 with ARISE Sound Systems
Guide To Install TWRP 3.1 Recovery on Zte Axon 7:-
1.) Read Preparation Install driver Unlock Bootloader.
2.) Download and unzip “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
3.) Latest TWRP 3.1 recovery and rename it to “recovery.img“.
4.) Copy recovery.img To adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
5.) Go to “adb-fastboot-tool-2016” folder And Open Cmd There By ⇓⇓⇓
Hold Shift + Mouse Right On The Folder then click open command windows here
adb reboot bootloader
- That will turn your phone into fastboot mode
- Now Flash Twrp Recovery by this command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
7.) Reboot the device by hold power key.
- Let’s go to Rooting Guide.
Root Zte Axon 7 Android 7.0, 7.1:-
- Download and Copy “no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1” and “SuperSU 2.79” to Your phone.
- Turn off your phone.
- Turn on Your Phone Into Recovery Mode By Hold (Volume Up + Power).
- Select Language English.
- Go To Install Navigate To “no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1” then “SuperSU 2.79” & Install.
- Wipe cache/Dalvik.
- Go To Advance-> Terminal input the following command and tap Right button.
- Reboot & Enjoy
Check Root Status With Root Checker
- Your Phone Now Successfully Rooted With TWRP 3.1 You Can Now Customize Your Phone.
- To Install Gapps In Axon 7 A2017 Chinese variant Download and Install all the Google Apps from Here-> and enjoy.
Share Comment Bellow If You Need Any Help:)