Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root BLU Vivo XL2
BLU launched their latest budget smartphone BLU Vivo XL2. This is one of the best selling smartphones in BLU series that’s why many developers work on it. Someday ago XDA developer share TWRP Recovery and Root BLU Vivo XL2 file. Many users already want to Install TWRP Recovery And Root BLU Vivo XL2. TWRP recovery is available for BLU Vivo XL2 so now you can customize or install custom ROM, mod etc. New BLU device comes without the bootloader. So can customize any things without any permission. In this post, you will saw how Root and install TWRP Recovery for BLU Vivo XL2 with Mgisk or Super SU. So let’s go to install TWRP Recovery And Root BLU Vivo XL2.
About BLU Vivo XL2:
BLU Vivo XL2 is having 5.5-inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display. It has a display of pixel 720 x 1280 resolution. It comes with the 1.4 GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6737T processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. After many research now possible to install TWRP Recovery on MediaTek MT6737T device also we can root BLU Vivo XL2 help of TWRP recovery. The BLU Vivo XL2 is having storage 32 GB internal. The camera of BLU Vivo XL2 is 13-megapixels rare camera for taking a good quality picture and 8-megapixels front camera for a selfie. It runs on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It has Non-removable Li-Po 3150 mAh battery. After many experiments, XDA Senior Membe ” lopestom ” share the steps of Root and install TWRP Recovery for BLU Vivo XL2.
However, This guide helps you to Root, Install TWRP Recovery And Root BLU Vivo XL2. Here we first install TWRP recovery for BLU Vivo XL2 then Root BLU Vivo XL2 using Magisk or SuperSU via TWRP. After root BLU Vivo XL2 you can customize your device whatever you want. We provide the latest TWRP recovery (TWRP 3.1.1-0) for this device And latest Magisk to root BLU Vivo XL2. So let’s go to the steps below.
Root advantages of Android device:
Rooting is a process that gives you full control of your device. After Root your device you can get root permissions on your phone, now you can access root storage or edit system.
After rooting your device you can customize or install various types of the mod, install custom ROM, uninstall Bloatware apps, optimize battery app, overclock the processor and much more.
Benefits of TWRP Recovery:
TWRP recovery is a most popular custom recovery for Android device. If you want to install this then need to replace official recovery to TWRP recovery.
After installing TWRP recovery on your device, you can install custom ROM, MOD, kernel or many things via TWRP. Here you can install iso or zip both type of files. Also, you can full backup of your device if your device soft brick you can easily recover your device by restoring a backup file.
- Charge your device, minimum 70%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on BLU device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Read Guide.
Requirements & Downloads:
- Download and Install BLU USB Driver.
- Download SP Flash Tool: SP_Flash_Tool_Win.zip
- TWRP for BLU Vivo XL2 (Check software version):
- Root File > Download Latest Magisk & SuperSU.
Install TWRP Recovery For BLU Vivo XL2:
1) Download “SP_Flash_Tool.zip” and TWRP recovery.zip, then extract both files.
2) Go to “SP_Flash_Tool” folder Run “flash_tool.exe“.
3) Click on “Scatter-Loading” and go to extracted TWRP folder then select scatter file (.txt) > select scatter file.
4) Recovery update select “Download Only“.
5) Turn Off Your Phone Re-insert phone battery (Non-Removal Battery Phone Don’t Need To Remove The Battery).
6) Click Download In Flash Tool.
7) Connect switch off a phone with your PC using the USB cable.
Flashing Will Start after it was done Green Wright will appear.
8) Flashing Done Disconnect The USB Cable Turn On Your Phone.
Now TWRP is done flashing now head to the root section.
Root BLU Vivo XL2 Magisk & Super-SU:
- Download modified Magisk or SuperSU copy it to the Internal Storage or external storage.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Now Don’t Allow Modifications.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip or SuperSU.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
- Or read the guide on our magisk article.
If you want any help comment below, Stay tuned for more cool posts. Also, Like our Facebook page to stay up to date !!