Install TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung Galaxy A8 2018
Some days ago Samsung launched there new Galaxy A series device, Galaxy A8 2018. The new Galaxy A8 comes with live focus dual camera. It comes with a new convenient Wi-Fi control with Always on Display. Many people already bought these smartphones. If you are one of those users and want to customize your device then you are the right place. Today I saw “TWRP for Galaxy A8 2018” and guide to “root Galaxy A8 2018” in XDA forum. Here we share a full guide to install TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy A8 2018.
Here we will guide to install TWRP recovery on Galaxy A8. Also, Galaxy A8 via Magisk with a simple guide. If you have Galaxy A8, want to install TWRP for Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 and root method. You can easily install any recovery with ODIN via this guide. Here you find to install TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy A8 2018.
Install TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung Galaxy A8
As soon as Samsung Galaxy A8 arrives in the market, there is a lot to release mods, custom ROM, also you can install Viper4Android, Dolby or any sound mod on Samsung Galaxy A8 2018. If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. Thanks to XDA Member ashyx to share this guide. Here we provide unofficial TWRP v3.2.1-1 for Samsung Galaxy A8. So let’s go to the steps below to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy A8 2018.
- EXYNOS 7885
- Charge your device, minimum 70%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Samsung device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Read Guide.
Requirements & Downloads:
- Download and Install Samsung USB Driver.
- Download Latest Odin Tool.
- Galaxy A8 TWRP recovery: TWRP_3.2.1-1_sm-a530f_020218.tar
- DM Verity disabler: no-verity-no-encrypt_ashyx.zip
- Root File > Download Latest Magisk.
Install TWRP for Samsung Galaxy A8 2018:
- Download Odin and extract Odin-v3.*.* and Twrp.tar file.
- Run Odin3 vx.xx.exe.
- Switch Off your Galaxy A8.
- Turn your device into Download Mode By (Volume Down + Home + Power buttons)
Press Volume Up to acknowledge the warning Then Phone Will Turn Download Mode
- Connect your phone with pc via USB.
- ODIN will detect your device.
- That is, check the AP Box, add the TWRP file. (Do Not Extract It)
- Now uncheck Auto Reboot from Option.
- See the Screenshot.
- Now, Hold VOLUME UP + HOME BUTTON + POWER on your phone and click Start Button on ODIN to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the process completely after that immediately reboot to recovery by holding Volume Down + Power buttons.
- As soon as the screen goes blank change to Volume Up + Power buttons.
Root Samsung Galaxy A8 2018:
- Download Magisk zip, copy it to the Internal Storage or external storage.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode.
- First, go to Wipe > Format Data to do decrypt/data partition.
- Once done reboot your device to recovery.
- Then go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip, select and install.
- Now install Boot image patch file as the same process.
- Reboot your phone.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.