After launching the Motorola One Power device, Shortly after the official TWRP Recovery for Motorola One Power is now available. So now you can easily root Motorola One Power and install custom ROM and much more. Now you can easily install magisk root package using TWRP recovery.
Here we share “official TWRP for Motorola One Power” which will make it easier to root Motorola One Power. First, we will install TWRP recovery using ADB. If you have Motorola One Power and you want to install TWRP Recovery on your device and root Motorola One Power. Then you are in the right place.
Install TWRP and Root Motorola One Power
Before doing all those processes first, need to unlock the bootloader of Motorola One Power. Without unlocking the bootloader you can’t root or install TWRP in your device. Unlock bootloader of Motorola One Power first then follow the guide below.
After installing TWRP recovery on the device, you can easily install latest magisk on Motorola One Power for root access. If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. Here we provide official TWRP v3.2.3-0 for Motorola One Power. So let’s go to the steps below to Root Motorola One Power and Install TWRP Recovery.
- Charge your device, minimum 70%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Install Moto Driver or try Moto Pc Suite.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Moto device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Remove all password or fingerprint from your device.
- Unlock Bootloader of Motorola Phones.
- Download the below files then read the guide.
Download Motorola One Power TWRP Recovery
- TWRP recovery for Motorola One Power: twrp-3.2.3-0-chef.img
Download other required files:
Install TWRP For Motorola One Power
1. Make sure unlock bootloader of Motorola One Power and Download ADB & fastboot, and TWRP Recovery.
- Download TWRP file any one of them and rename it to recovery.img.
2. Connect your device to the pc copy TWRP file to ADB & fastboot folder.
3. Now open command promotes to the ADB & fastboot folder by Hold Shift + Mouse Right Click and type the command one by one.
- This command will reboot your device into fastboot mode.
5. This command will install TWRP recovery on Moto Z2 Play Don’t reboot the device instead boot the device into twrp recovery mode and go to the root step with this command.
Motorola One Power Root
1. Once you complete the twrp installation now, you can root the device by flash (Latest Magsik) Download latest Magsik from the download section.
2. Download Magsik zip, Copy to SD Card.
3. In TWRP, Tap cancel if TWRP asks for a password to decrypt.
4. Allow for modifications. By Swipe to Allow Modifications.
5. Go to Wipe and Do Wipe Data and Factory Reset.
6. Back and go to recovery menu and tap on “Reboot Recovery”
7. Go To install and navigate to Magsik zip ⇒ Swipe To Install.
8. Back and reboot the device.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.