Good news for Xiaomi user TWRP for Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC is now available for your device created by c.mi.com forum member, which means you can root the device. The device needs to unlock the bootloader to flash twrp recovery you can use the Xiaomi bootloader unlock tool to unlock the device, you can read our unlock bootloader guide on unlocking Xiaomi Bootloader. The twrp recovery is still in development mode, but you can flash magisk with it and root the device. MI Forum member created TWRP Toolkit for POCO X3, with that you can flash twrp quickly. We will show you How To Install TWRP Recovery on POCO X3 with TWRP Toolkit and How to Root POCO X3 with magisk.
Rooting Pros and Cons
After Rooting Xiaomi POCO X3 series phone you can able mod your device, but before starting the guide do a complete backup, and one thing warranty will void after rooting the device. Here are some Rooting benefits, you can remove stock bloatware, System Apps after Root the device. Changing the fonts and themes, Customizing the phone by installing root apps, Mod the device with magisk module, and more. Also, you can hide root access on specified apps with the help of Magisk systemless App. Let’s start the guide.
POCO X3 Downloads ⇒ Google Camera 8.0 for Poco X3
How to Root Xiaomi POCO X3 / NFC Karna and Surya
The only way to Root POCO X3 is via Magisk because SuperSu stops deployment of their app and SuperSu 2.82 doesn’t support Oreo. So you need the latest magisk and TWRP Recovery to flash the magsik zip, but the first thing you have to do is bootloader unlocking. You can unlock the bootloader with our Guide.
- POCO X3 / NFC Karna and Surya
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install Xiaomi Driver.
- Enable Xiaomi Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Unlock bootloader ⇒ How To Unlock Xiaomi Phone Bootloader
- Download POCO X3 Toolkit Magisk and ADB-Fastboot Tool Read Guide.
Download TWRP Toolkit for POCO X3
TWRP Toolkit ⇒ TWRP for surya.zip
Root Files ⇒ Latest Magisk
How To Install TWRP Recovery On POCO X3
1. First, read Pre-requisites unlock the bootloader, Download The TWRP Toolkit.
2. Connect your device to the pc Extract TWRP Toolkit zip file.
3. Turn your device into bootloader mode open command promotes to the TWRP Toolkit folder by Hold Shift + Mouse Right Click and types the command one by one.
adb reboot bootloader
Other Method – Switch Off The Phone Hold Volume Down Button and Connect USB Cable.
4. Go To TWRP Toolkit Folder and run Flash.bat.
5. Follow the Instruction and press any key to flash the TWRP, The toolkit will reboot your device into TWRP after flashing the TWRP.
How To Root POCO X3 with Magisk
1. Once you complete the twrp installation now, you can root the device by flash (Latest Magsik) Download latest Magsik from the download section.
2. Turn your phone into recovery mode by Hold Volume Up + Power Key.
3. Download Magsik zip Copy files to internal storage or SD Card.
4. In TWRP, Tap cancels if TWRP asks for a password to decrypt.
5. Don’t Allow for modifications. Keep read-only.
6. Go To install and navigate to Magsik zip ⇒ Swipe To Install.
7. Back and reboot the device.
8. Open magisk app and verify root access and safety net check (Install Magsik Manager Apk if magisk app is missing).
More Rooting Guides ⇒