Here is the list of Android 11 Custom Rom’s For Top Android Devices. We will cover Top Android devices from Asus, Google, HTC, LG, Lenovo, Motorola, OnePlus, Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi, Nokia, and other top devices. We will share both Community and unofficial Android 11 Rom’s Download Links for your android device and also we will guide you on how to install the Rom’s with Google gapps. So let’s start Download Android 11 Custom Rom’s for your Android device and customize the device.
Android 11 Android Open Source Project
Google has pushed source code for Android 11 to the Android Open Source Project. This helps developers to build and test Custom Rom’s based on the latest and new APIs introduced in the update. So after that xda forum members developed LineageOS 18, AOSP 11, Revenge OS 4.0, Pixel experience, and many more Custom ROM’s based on Android 11.
Android 11 Rom Features
- Based On Latest Android 11
- All Android 11 Features
- OTA Updates
- Support Root Access Via Magisk
- Support Boot animation and Other Mods
- Audio Mod’s Support – Viper4android, JamesDsp
- Google Camera Support
- Fully Theme Customization Support Via Nova Launcher and KWGT Widget.
Download Android 11 Custom Rom’s
After the Stable Android 11 release for Google’s Pixel series of phones many custom Rom providers like LineageOS, AOSP officially released the latest ROMs based on Android 11 for new Android Devices. Also unofficially Xda and other Android Forum members developed the Custom Rom’s for many devices for Samsung, OnePlus, Nexus Device, Google Pixel, ASUS, Poco, and other Phones. We have already posted the Poco F1 LineageOS 18 Rom. In this post, we have shared available Android 11 Custom Rom’s Download Links for your devices.
Android One Android 11
Google Android 11
ASUS Android 11
OnePlus Android 11
Essential Android 11
HTC Android 11
Lenovo Android 11
LG Android 11
Motorola Android 11
Nokia Android 11
Samsung Android 11
Sony Android 11
Realme Android 11
Xiaomi Android 11
Android 11 for Other Devices
How To Install AOSP 11, Lineage OS 18 Android 11 Rom’s On your device
Before starting Download Custom ROM Package make sure you have installed custom twrp recovery on your device. You can find the twrp recovery and guide from here:- How To Install TWRP Recovery On Latest Android Devices.
1. First, install twrp recovery on your device and free up internal storage, backup all your data and charge the device.
2. Download Latest Rom Package for your device also Download Android 11 GAPPS for google service.
- You can download mini or micro gapps, select arm version as your device use CPU-Z to find arm version.
3. Download and copy rom zip and gapps zip to internal storage or sd card.
4. Turn off your phone and turn it into twrp recovery by volume up + down + power navigation key.
5. Go to wipe and do wipe Data + Cache.
6. Back and go to install Android 11 Custom Rom zip then the Gapps zip.
7. Back and reboot the device.
Note:- First boot needs 5 to 10 Minutes so patient. After the normal reboot setup, the googles account and Enjoy Android 11 on your device.
More Rom’s :-