Today we will a guide to enabling Dark Mode In the Microsoft Edge browser, on both Android and Windows platforms. More or less almost every browser now supported dark mode. Now Microsoft Edge also supported Dark Mode. Here we share some easy steps to enable dark mode on Android and Desktop versions.
Microsoft Edge has a dark mode, but you must enable it in Edge’s browser settings. Even if you activate the dark theme for Windows 10, Edge will continue to use its default mode until you entirely select the Dark Mode. The instructions for the Android are pretty straightforward, but for the Desktop it is a little hard to enable it. So follow the instructions carefully.
Enable Dark Mode In Microsoft Edge Browser (Android)
- Make sure you already downloaded the Microsoft Edge Browser on your Android device.
- If you haven’t installed it yet go to this link –
- Once downloaded, open the app and click on the 3-Dot at the bottom right corner.
- Click on the Settings option and select the Appearance option under Basic.
- Next, go to Themes then browse and select the Dark option.
- That’s it now you can use dark mode on your smartphone.
Enable Force Dark Mode In Microsoft Edge Browser (Desktop)
You cant directly enable Edge browser dark mode because this feature hasn’t yet made its way over to the stable version. But here we share Microsoft Edge Canary (beta) version link below. There you can get experimental features to enable dark mode.
- First, go to the link and download the latest Microsoft Edge Canary from here on your desktop.
- Once downloaded install it now.
- Now open browser and the below link in the address bar.
- You will see the Experiments page. Now search for Dark Mode, and you will find the Force Dark Mode for Web Contents flag.
- Click on the selection menu and enable it.
- Your browser needs to restart to apply all settings.
- After the browser restarts, dark mode will be successfully enabled on the Microsoft Edge browser in Windows.
More dark mode guide:
- Enable Dark Mode On YouTube For All Type Of Web Browser
- How To Enable Force Dark Mode in Chrome Browser both PC and Smartphones
- Enable Dark Mode In Google Photos
- Enable Dark Mode On WhatsApp Stable Version
If the guide is working for you, please share it with other communities and forums :). Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.